iPhone anyone?

Mr Mojo Rising

Does anyone know when the new Iphone is being released?

Usually its around now but I am out of contract so am due an upgrade but not doing anything until the new phone comes out.

I get the impression there isnt a new one coming this year, they are just releasing the white version. I could be wrong though, there's just usually a few leaks or rumours by now.

Usually its around now but I am out of contract so am due an upgrade but not doing anything until the new phone comes out.

I get the impression there isnt a new one coming this year, they are just releasing the white version. I could be wrong though, there's just usually a few leaks or rumours by now.

Oh shit. :(

Phone is on its last legs so need a new one. I thought it was that time of year where the new one is released or leaked. Bugger.

Oh shit. :(

Phone is on its last legs so need a new one. I thought it was that time of year where the new one is released or leaked. Bugger.

I might be wrong, its just by now theres usually something or atleast a few rumours, theres been nothing and theyve just released the white model, i dont they'd kill its potential sales with a brand new model straight away.

Archived