Chyna/ TNA

• Paid Members

From 411

It looks as if Chyna's return to wrestling with TNA is already over. Chyna had been in talks with TNA for a long-term deal, but when they found out that she was working on a XXX film, they told her that if the film came out that the deal was off. Backdoor to Chyna gets released later this month, and Chyna doesn't seem to broken up about the TNA deal falling through, stating the following

Works out well for TNA, I think. I can totally see the appeal in bringing Chyna in as a one-time, shock value payoff for the storyline with Karen Jarrett (especially with her history with Jeff), but beyond that I don't see any point in them hiring her long-term. She's not particularly built or muscular anymore, and she certainly isn't looking too hot these days. If they want to bring in someone to play an 'amazon' role in the KO division, I'm sure they can get someone younger and in better shape to present a more credible visual threat to the existing knockouts, and the audience might even be able to have a wank over her without picturing THAT.

Archived