IPW:UK British Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Thread

Andy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society...

I picked the last one not to pimp (the currently MIA) Wade Fitzgerald (whatever happened to him?) but in the vain hope that (the also MIA) Luke "Dragon" Phoenix can be found by Andy Quildan and coaxed back...

Last known sightings of him were in Japan for Dragon Gate where he seemed to be spreading his wings and soaring to new heights. I am sure it was him, although he got announced as "Wai-do Fitz-el-gerald-o" much to the roar of the crowd. He seemed to be doing quite well out there but he did seem to be losing the lion's share of the matches, however he is definately a wrestle star of the future and this kid is definately worth a shout for a title like the British cruiserweight belt.

• Paid Members

I picked the last one not to pimp (the currently MIA) Wade Fitzgerald (whatever happened to him?) but in the vain hope that (the also MIA) Luke "Dragon" Phoenix can be found by Andy Quildan and coaxed back...

Last known sightings of him were in Japan for Dragon Gate where he seemed to be spreading his wings and soaring to new heights. I am sure it was him, although he got announced as "Wai-do Fitz-el-gerald-o" much to the roar of the crowd. He seemed to be doing quite well out there but he did seem to be losing the lion's share of the matches, however he is definately a wrestle star of the future and this kid is definately worth a shout for a title like the British cruiserweight belt.

All of this.

• Paid Members

Where is Wade based Mark ?

Portsmouth, Hampshire,

Which is not far from the new forest (Seriously)

• Paid Members

Portsmouth, Hampshire,

Which is not far from the new forest (Seriously)

Thanks , I think he is a great talent with a big future !!!

I think that Mark is trying to tell me something but I just can't grasp it...

• Paid Members

For some reason i've never seen a match between wade and lion kid, maybe get that booked for the Tournament?

Seriously though, does Wade live in house, that is based in the new forest, but suddenly disapears when the "Lion Signal" is activated?

If so.......where does he go? He's always missing Lion kids matches and stuff. Anyway, i need to book a ticket for spuds next rock concert.

For some reason i've never seen a match between wade and lion kid, maybe get that booked for the Tournament?

Seriously though, does Wade live in house, that is based in the new forest, but suddenly disapears when the "Lion Signal" is activated?

If so.......where does he go? He's always missing Lion kids matches and stuff. Anyway, i need to book a ticket for spuds next rock concert.

Indeed his does, more of a mansion with Duck Tales vault built beside it.

But the signal is very important, and I don't think it is the Lion Signal.

I am sure you will see Wade v Lion Kid soon enough, their paths will cross at some point. Should be a cracking match

zackct.jpg

The next entrant is a man who needs no introduction. Current one half of the Undisputed British Tag Team Champions Zack Sabre Jnr. is the first participant announced for bracket B.

Coming hot off the heels of a tour of the USA and a successful series of shows for Pro Wrestling NOAH in the UK & Germany respectively, no one is on a hotter streak than the master of the arm bar.

Over the past couple of Sittingbourne shows it

Cool beans. Part of me thought the LDRS, and Zack in particular, might be considered "too good" for a Cruiserweight belt. Nice to see this tournament is going to feature the best of the best.

Shall be vehemently rooting for Armbars.

The next entrant is a man who needs no introduction. Current one half of the Undisputed British Tag Team Champions Zack Sabre Jnr. is the first participant announced for bracket B.

A little off topic but when were the tag titles last defended?

No suprise Zack being involved this is going to be great.

Archived