IPW:UK British Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Thread

Andy

Hi guys I hope you can excuse this extra thread as the following will take place over multiple shows, I will still post relevant match write ups in the show threads but thought it would be a nice idea to keep everything about the tournament documented in one place. I

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I'm sick to death of one-night single elimination tournaments after the past couple of months, I'm psyched for this. I dig Cruiserweights, and the fact it's being spread out over multiple shows floats my boat. I've only seen Xtreme Dean once. He didn't light my world on fire, but he seemed pretty good.

Is Rockstar Spud going to be in the tournament, I wonder? Seems only fair. Really want to see Lion Kid kick his ass.

Yay Cruiserweights!

• Paid Members
Sounds very good, will be keeping my eyes on this one. I'm guessing the likes of Lion kid/Mark Haskins would be involved.

Do get Zack "Diamond" Gibson in if you can. A great talent!

Such great talent can go into this as well like Zach , Marty , Spud , Lion Kid & Haskins

Like Bowya T says there is some great Northern talent as well that could come down like Kirby , Travis , Hayes etc

Jack gallagher.

His a great shout, saw him at the FWA expo last year. Very good wrestler, apparently has a match against Joel Redman at the next Futureshock show which is going to be awesome.

I'd like to see a Sabre Jr vs Scurll in the final. Have they ever faced each other before?

• Paid Members
Jack gallagher.

His a great shout, saw him at the FWA expo last year. Very good wrestler, apparently has a match against Joel Redman at the next Futureshock show which is going to be awesome.

I'd like to see a Sabre Jr vs Scurll in the final. Have they ever faced each other before?

I've seen Jack a few times - very good worker and you can tell he has really been putting in the hours at the gym .

He had a good match with Robbie X at our last show !

Archived