one pro wresting 1pw

steviestarr

hi guys

im lookin for any up dates / info on either of the

two shows planned for E.Port nad Deeside.

the web site has not been p dated in weeks !!!!!!

can anyone from 1pw confirm the start times for both the shows

when are the overeseas guys due into the UK ??

many thanks

its been updated many a time. click on the links on the right where the show names are. look where it says "Event Information" and then below it "The Line Up"

also, the news section has had new stuff on it every week for the past 5 weeks

• Paid Members

Although i am not a fan, nor will be attending any of the 1pw shows, over on the 1pw facebook they have pictures up of the new 1pw belt.

Whilst i preffered the look of the previous openweight belt, all the other titles look fairly good.

Made By Wildcat belts i believe.

I dpersonally dont have trouble finding anything on the site, its annoying that when clicking into any part of the page it pops up in another window though.

Might just be my settings on that one though.

This happens to me aswell !!

• Paid Members
I dpersonally dont have trouble finding anything on the site, its annoying that when clicking into any part of the page it pops up in another window though.

Interesting. What browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Firefox? Other?

• Paid Members
IE for me. But bar that its layed out fairly well, a few bits seemed to have changed, but its allright layout wise.

Just made a fix to some JavaScript. Give it a refresh and, fingers crossed, all should be well.

its been updated many a time. click on the links on the right where the show names are. look where it says "Event Information" and then below it "The Line Up"

also, the news section has had new stuff on it every week for the past 5 weeks

On the main site the show in the Port has 3 matches listed and the show in Deeside has just 2 matches listed. (no mention of Rhyno and/or Waltman on either show even though their image is on poster)

On your shop page you still have tickets for Q and As and photo ops with Rhyno, Waltman and Hall. I know you have announced Hall as not attending now, but you are still advertising him, selling tickets to meet him and using his image in the tickets section of the shop.

I only live up the road so may turn up on the day and see what happens but there is no way Im pre-ordering tickets when myself and many others it seems are still confused as to what is happening and what times events start, if they are still going ahead (Q and As etc)

Archived