Lock Up Your Sons

• Paid Members

I love that clip. All sorts of weaponry being used followed by a close up of a WCW Sting figure circa 1998. Completely out of the blue there. Remember that so well. What was funny about it was that there was a shit load of DIY based adverts on during it as well, which made you think Channel 4 were taking the piss a bit. There's a thread about it in UKFF gold, where one of the looney's from the Documentary turns up for a chat with a typical UKFF thread ending.

I love that clip. All sorts of weaponry being used followed by a close up of a WCW Sting figure circa 1998. Completely out of the blue there. Remember that so well. What was funny about it was that there was a shit load of DIY based adverts on during it as well, which made you think Channel 4 were taking the piss a bit. There's a thread about it in UKFF gold, where one of the looney's from the Documentary turns up for a chat with a typical UKFF thread ending.

I am hunting that thread down now!!! I randomly remembered this the other night and searched for ages to find out the name of it, but no luck finding a copy of it yet. I remember it being pure comedy gold.

Archived