WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But if scum IC is killed than the town IC would revert back to playing for the town as that would be the only way for him to win the game. There's a reason IC is called inner circle and not a third scum team.

For someone so wordy I feel sleighted by your monosyballic dismissal.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
idiotic picture.jpg

Aw sorry, did we stop paying attention to you? You aren't being lynched today Teedy, no matter how much you want to 'prove your point' about how 'wrong' we play mafia here on UKFF.

• Paid Members
But if scum IC is killed than the town IC would revert back to playing for the town as that would be the only way for him to win the game. There's a reason IC is called inner circle and not a third scum team.

For someone so wordy I feel sleighted by your monosyballic dismissal.

As I said, scum IC being lynched means scum have to kill the town IC. We trade 1 for 1.

Town IC being lynched means scum now have to take out the other IC as they're known scum. We trade 1 for 2.

Also, you're IC with Snake, while Nexus isn't, and is instead a scapegoat for you, so the point is moot.

• Paid Members
idiotic picture.jpg

Aw sorry, did we stop paying attention to you? You aren't being lynched today Teedy, no matter how much you want to 'prove your point' about how 'wrong' we play mafia here on UKFF.

God bless you Bristep, actuall one of the ones that don't bore this game to death.

idiotic picture.jpg

God bless you Bristep, actuall one of the ones that don't bore this game to death.

We're all learning chief. Of course the sooner we get to the point where Mike doesn't keep trying to play IC like this is some newbie game (That's inexperience challenged, not Inner Circle, a Mafia Scum term for those who haven't played on that site) the better but for now it's not fair to expect everyone to be experts.

That said, there are a core contingent of lurkers who coast every game. Carbomb shouldn't have joined this game if he knew his participation level was going to be the same as the last one, especially as he was scum last time. Nexus has had some unfortunate issues over the course of this game but he's lurky when he's scum anyway so it hasn't made a huge difference to his overall play style. Other than that, lurkers are less of a problem elsewhere because especially on MS they are dealt with later once the game is well in town control. We tend not to do so well as town so there's a general desire to take a potshot on a lurker rather than take out a scumread who is actually participating. We live and learn, as I say.

Now can we lynch Mike please?

No bristep, we're lynching Snake due to him being confirmed IC. I can understand you wanting to keep him round if you're his actual mafia buddy though, unless you're the third IC with spotlight of course.

You're ignoring the fact that it's a hell of a dumb scum slip from snake if it's really that mike, way to obvious to just blindly lynch him for. I get suspicious when you start to back play that you'd ordinarily lambast. Much like when you threw a hussy about people 'exposing teddy's breadcrumb'. Definite red flag on the field there.

• Paid Members

Thus far you've not actually said any real reason why you want me lynched, outside of very vague statements.

What was it about me pointing out that it's very anti-town to publicly try and work out someone's role that makaes me scum? I don't think you've ever actually explained it, just said that I'm scum for it. It's hardly something that goes against what I would normally say either. When have I ever said we should try and work out someone's breadcrumb? Never, that's when.

Also, top marks on trying to brush a slip under the carpet when normally you would want to look into things more. Sounds to me more like what you are claiming of me, is what you are currently doing yourself.

I'm a little confused, why am I IC specifically? Why am I not just scum in your eyes? I'm not liking these sweeping statements, especially when your cases against me have no basis, just 'his actions'. Is it so hard to be specific? You seem to be trying awfully hard to protect Nexus and I can't see why. Why didn't you see the original post and pick up on it? This all seems out of character for you and turning a blind eye.

FOS Mike Castle

Thus far you've not actually said any real reason why you want me lynched, outside of very vague statements.

What was it about me pointing out that it's very anti-town to publicly try and work out someone's role that makaes me scum? I don't think you've ever actually explained it, just said that I'm scum for it. It's hardly something that goes against what I would normally say either. When have I ever said we should try and work out someone's breadcrumb? Never, that's when.

Also, top marks on trying to brush a slip under the carpet when normally you would want to look into things more. Sounds to me more like what you are claiming of me, is what you are currently doing yourself.

Really? That's the counter point? 'I know you are but what am i?'? Wonderful.

As for this 'I don't recall you any reasons, etc' nonsense, it's all there just go back and read the thread because I'm not going to repeat myself again for your benefit

• Paid Members

I read Snakes line to as the standard 'i'm town, you're scum, hence you know i'm town'.

I'm stunned that Mike thinks it's a valid reason to lynch Snake.

• Paid Members
I read Snakes line to as the standard 'i'm town, you're scum, hence you know i'm town'.

Initially I didn't take much notice of it, and threw it in the same pile you did. but Spotlight's vote on Nexus didn't feel legit in any way, it read very much forced, which is made worse when you consider that it's drawing attention to another wagon that, prior to that vote, didn't really exist, which when players are vanishing for the weekend at a rate of knots, you can't really do.

Though it does also make me question Teedy, who I hadn't suspected of being scum before (though he could just be playing very balls to the wall in an attempt to say "I even said I was scum" if he survives longer than day one),

But I'm pretty certain on my read of Spotlight and Snake off the back of it, and as Spotlight has no votes at this stage, I'll go for Snake instead.

Also, V/LA from nowish (I leave about 12, so if I get chance to post before then, I will) until about 6pm on Monday

In all fairness though, it was more than that. We know there is one IC member who is known to be town by 2 scum IC members. If Snake thought nexus was scum, even if he was nexus would not know that snake is town... there's 2 scum factions.

Spotlights reaction did seem somewhat odd, putting his vote on Nexus over Snake for a comment that Snake made strikes me as bizarre play, the only one possibly hinting at being in the IC was Snake. What i don't understand is why he'd do it... would he really go exposing another IC member like that in the first day? isn't that against his win condition? yes, but so too would be hinting he's in the ic getting himself lynched for a possible dirtying of a random towns name. Even if he wasn't lynched for it and nexus was, it doesn't matter what Nexus flipped, town, IC and even to a lesser extent non ic scum Snake would be in the firing line for various reasons.

I can't say I understand why Snake would make the comment he did, however even a soft claim of being IC, whether town or scum is something we should be wary of, especially when it's used to dirty up another player. It could also be that his comment wasn't meant in that way... but it seems like something he hoped would slip under the radar and it does make up the best reason so far that we have to pursue a lynch... and with that in mind:

Unvote

Vote - Snake

Sorry Teedy, it doesn't look like you're dying today :p

I have to apologise for the lack of interaction over the past few days.. Been a little bit busy, and a bit unwell. But, I'm good now!

What have I missed? Summarise it? Any Scum or IC been uncovered?

Archived