wwf sunday night heat 2000

jonno

Are these the USA Network/MTV versions, or the Channel 4 versions?

Not every episode of Heat from 2000 aired on Channel Four. The first episode to air on Four was the 9th January show and there was an episode from the 2nd which didn't air in the UK. The last episode to air for the year in the UK was the 17th December show, although without checking on thehistoryofwwe I don't know if there were shows in the US for the next two weeks. Heat returned to the UK on 7th January 2001.

Not every episode of Heat from 2000 aired on Channel Four. The first episode to air on Four was the 9th January show and there was an episode from the 2nd which didn't air in the UK. The last episode to air for the year in the UK was the 17th December show, although without checking on thehistoryofwwe I don't know if there were shows in the US for the next two weeks. Heat returned to the UK on 7th January 2001.

there were US SHOWS on these dates

Sunday Night Heat (December 24 2000)

Sunday Night Heat (December 31 2000)

there were US SHOWS on these dates

Sunday Night Heat (December 24 2000)

Sunday Night Heat (December 31 2000)

mine is

Archived