WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Does anyone fancy a UKFF Wrestlemania meetup Monday afternoon before Raw? Maybe get lunch and some beers at Hooters?

PM me, or let me know on Twitter @mathewbrowne

I'd consider it if it weren't Hooters and you were getting the drinks in as I'm 20.

I'm also 20. My freind isn't. I'm hoping this helps my situation. Or the casual "oh it's 21? sorry I didn't know"

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I decided to book mine late last night in the presale, really didnt want to be staring at the screen for 15 minutes only to be given either similar seats or none at all. If you cant get any tickets from Ticketmaster, give Stubhub a check, they have plenty.

Americans are very strict on ID, so if you're under 21 and intend on drinking I recommend taking an older siblings driving license or bringing a fake ID.

Is fake ID wise? Aren't they very strict on that too?

Now this was funny.

I don't understand; it's not particularly funny, is it? I'm talking about using fake ID in USA in relation to using it in other countries. Of course it's not 'recommended', I just mean that the US seem stricter on fake ID than a lot of other countries.

Has anyone else got away with it in the US on here?

I forgot about the Fake ID Detection Agency they have in the US.

Now this was funny!!!1!

What are you even on about? Most club's bouncers and doormen are clued in to common things that give it away that your ID is fake. You're saying no one's been busted for having fake ID in the US?

• Paid Members
Americans are very strict on ID, so if you're under 21 and intend on drinking I recommend taking an older siblings driving license or bringing a fake ID.

Now this was funny.

I don't understand; it's not particularly funny, is it? I'm talking about using fake ID in USA in relation to using it in other countries. Of course it's not 'recommended', I just mean that the US seem stricter on fake ID than a lot of other countries.

They can rarely tell if a foreign ID is fake or not, as long as it looks legitimate you should be fine. However some places will only accept passports from non-US customers.

Now this was funny.

They can rarely tell if a foreign ID is fake or not, as long as it looks legitimate you should be fine. However some places will only accept passports from non-US customers.

Maybe I've heard exaggerated stories. I couldn't tell you where I've heard this but I've heard more than one person say it. What are the ramifications if you're caught with fake ID? They simply confiscate the ID and tell you to bugger off?

Archived