Shawn Michaels signing session goodies now available!

RETRO-WRESTLING

Name you can trust, my left bollock. What about the Ric Flair signing fiasco where he was due to be signing items in America on a Thursday when that day he was in the Uk on a publicity tour for TNA. Then when there was no update on it (even though that was promised too) low and behold the items went missing in the post, which is an excuse I use when I forget to send a cheque to someone on time. The whole lie after lie of that means personally I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

We were involved with a company in America who had promoted a Ric Flair signing session and promised us and our customers personally signed items, we were stung on the whole deal and Ric being in the UK is news to us. Since those early days, we have decided to take matters into our own hands and deal with the stars directly - if you want something do right do it yourself, right? We are offering a service here and since that signing we have successfully promoted many signing sessions inc. Trish, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Torrie Wilson, Bret Hart and now Shawn. Thanks for posting the comment, to allow us to explain what happened.

• Paid Members
We were involved with a company in America who had promoted a Ric Flair signing session and promised us and our customers personally signed items, we were stung on the whole deal and Ric being in the UK is news to us. Since those early days, we have decided to take matters into our own hands and deal with the stars directly - if you want something do right do it yourself, right? We are offering a service here and since that signing we have successfully promoted many signing sessions inc. Trish, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Torrie Wilson, Bret Hart and now Shawn. Thanks for posting the comment, to allow us to explain what happened.

Indeed. I got a signed Sting promo mere days after sending payment.

So you are admitting the items lost in post was rubbish?

Absolutely not, we were informed by the company we dealt with that the signing was a success and that the owner was taking the weekend off because he 'partied with Flair hard on the evening' and that our, and possibly your item if you ordered from us, would be in the mail on the Monday morning. Time passed on and we badgered away for a tracking # etc and eventually gave in to the fact that we had a missing parcel. Whether or not the company we dealt with genuinely sent the items, I had no reason to doubt this. What I do need to stress is that anybody that ordered from us was offered a full refund on their deposit or a choice of a replacement item of another superstar. So we are not bad guys! Needless to say, we did not deal with this company again and are proud to say that we have taken the steps to ensure this never happens again by dealing with the superstars/divas directly.

Yes I was one of the people who ordered and I also want to state that I received a full refund. What has stopped me from ordering from you again is the fact I don't believe throughout the whole fiasco (that seemed to drag on forever) is that you didn't give regular updates and I don't believe we were told the truth through out it. It didn't take alot to work out that when you said Flair was signing on the Thursday in America and he was all over any British wrestling media on that same day that something was off. Maybe you are genuine but from that one bitter experience i'm sorry to say it has stopped me from ordering anything from you which is a shame because I would love a Lita or Shawn Michaels personalised autograph but it has put me off.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that the experience put you off, Brother Devon. Believe me when I tell you that for the whole period between when the parcel was supposedly mailed to the point where we put in a credit card claim that it was the most stressful period I have personally been through whilst running this company. The reason there was no update was simply because I was hoping and praying that Parcelforce would turn up with the items one day. But I admit, one day led to another to another and it was not a very happy time for us either. I admit, I should have kept everyone updated but it did get to the stage where there was nothing to update people with whilst we waited and hoped for the delivery of this parcel.

I will stress again, that any deposits placed were refunded - nobody was ripped off here. But most of all, I really do want to stress that through this period of 'trusting' somebody across the pond I really did learn that if you want something doing right, then to do it yourself. Hence the reason, why we have successfully arranged private signings ourselves with Sting, Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson in the last 12 months. The whole Flair deal was a learning curve for us and since this time every promoted signing has come up trumps.

Speaking of these names above, we have recently opened a business Facebook account for you guys to see these people signing for our company as well as regular updates at:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pag...177149732338023

Archived