IWA Mid South- Closed?

1PW

That recent interview with Ian was the best thing in wrestling this year IMHO. Absolutely incredible, although wouldn't be surprised if Ian was stupid enough to get them all involved for a "work lololol" to get money for another next show.

Even idiots like Billy Gram are now turning round and saying that the Mike Levy incident was a work, after screaming at anybody who said it was a shoot in 2008. Funny how things change.

Read my post, its the third one down.

And why the fuck would someone buy a promotion with no name value, never drew a crowd more than 300 people and DVD library is a bunch of burnt DVDR's?

Yeah I agree 100%

Just a bunch of rednecks that ever went to the shows. They have not really had any decent talent in years as far as I am aware and a promoter that deals drugs threatens the people he hires and does'nt pay them should deserve to run a company

Vince will be concerned to hear that.......

Ian Rotten does come across as a deeply unpleasant fellow. I saw a clip of the Raven and Axl Rotten (Ians Geordie 'Brother' lol) and they slate him, saying hes shit, in a nutshell.

The first time I saw IWA-MS was on TWC a few years ago and showed a decent tag match between Colt Cabana and CM punk v Tracey Smothers and Chris Hamrick and If my memory is correct, wasn't Traci Brooks in Punks and Cabanas corner?

But the clips on Youtube and various sleazy stories has sullied the promotion to the point of no return. Seemed to start off has a small time Indy promotion with a few decent names to basically a train wreck of a back yard promotion.

I guess if anyone wants to buy the promotion, it will be someone who goes to their shows and has spare change from cashing in their beer cans at the recycling centre.

Archived