The Ultimate Fighter and Tough Enough?

bono

No confirmation yet, rumours are that Tough Enough will be on Sky Sports as expected. Also TUF will most likely be on one of the '5' channels, probably '5 USA'.

Will 5 USA show the final though or will that still be on espn? If I remember right tough enough use to be on sky 1 so maybe it will be on there.

No confirmation yet, rumours are that Tough Enough will be on Sky Sports as expected. Also TUF will most likely be on one of the '5' channels, probably '5 USA'.

Will 5 USA show the final though or will that still be on espn? If I remember right tough enough use to be on sky 1 so maybe it will be on there.

ESPN will probably show it, they did previously when TUF was on 5 USA.

• Paid Members

If it does go to 5USA the finale will probably air live on ESPN and a few days later on 5USA. That's what they did for TUF 10 anyway if I remember right.

EDIT - Swift beat me again :laugh: thats twice now in a couple of days

Archived