Rumble Promotions Return to Gillingham Kent

Rumble Promotions return to organising Professional Wrestling after about eight years away from the fray with two shows in four days at the end of May with the first in the home county of Kent at The Medway Park Leisure Centre, Gillingham on Saturday 28th May 2011.

The venue, formerly known as the Black Lion Leisure Centre, was a regular home for top tournaments promoted by Rumble in the early noughties, and they are promising a great night of top quality Professional Wrestling.

There is a 6 man knockout tournament, one of the matches will be a blindfold challenge, a tag match match, plus all the wrestlers plus few extras will take part in an Over the Top Rope Rumble Event.

Names are set to be announced over the next few days.

Tickets are available from S and J News in Rochester High Street, 01634 844017 - and will be available on the door.

Their second show sees Rumble Promotions moving to Sussex at Hove Town Hall on Tuesday 31st May will bill details set to be announced shortly.

RUMBLE PROMOTIONS - Return to the Medway Park GILLINGHAM on Saturday 28th May at 7.30pm

The Knockout Tournament will feature -

The original Superstar MAL SANDERS

WAW under 23 Champion ALEX YOUNG

Schoolboy Discovery JOSH FAULKNER

The Masked Enforcer - Managed by the one and only KLONDYKE KATE

European Champion JAMES MASON

Top Contender Zac Zodiak

There will be a draw in the ring at the start of the tournament to determine the matches will the three winners competing in a unique 3-way final later in the evening.

There will also be a top tag match will wrestlers announced later this week.

Rumble Promotions have pleasure in announcing the wrestlers scheduled to appear at MEDWAY PARK LEISURE CENTRE on SATURDAY 28th MAY.

THE ENFORCER - new masked sensation Managed By the One and only KLONDYKE KATE

Wrestlings Official original Superstar MAL SANDERS

waw Under 23 Champion - ALEX YOUNG

European Champion London Favourite JAMES MASON

Highflying ZAK KNIGHT

Weymouths top contender JUSTIN STARR

waw Champion - ROY BEVIS the Zebra Kid

Top Tag Team The ASSASSINS - Rowdy Ricky Knight and Barbarian KARL KRAMER

Schoolboy Discovery Londons JOSH FAULKNER

There will be a 6 man Trophy Tournament - with the first round matches being drawn in the ring at the start of the evening -

One of the matches will be a special BLINDFOLD MATCH with both wrestlers hooded.

All three winners will take part in a 3 way Final.

There will be tag team action plus all the wrestlers plus others will take part in an American Rules Over the Top rope RUMBLE.

• 1 month later...

KLONDYKE KATE has issued a statement following rumours that her husband Justin Starr is to be behind the mask of her new mystery sensation when he makes his debut for RUMBLE PROMOTIONS on Saturday (28th) at Medway Park Leisure Centre with a 7.30pm start.

" There is no way my new mystery man is to be Justin Starr - Justin is also on the bill but will be wrestling in his own right " but Promoters Rumble have started there will be no favortism when the wrestlers draw lots for the rumble and if it starts with justin and Kate's mystery man then so be it.

MAL SANDERS has also thrown down the challenge to any of the wrestlers on the bill taking part in the knockout tournament. A veteran of this type of competition, Mal says that he will be going all out for victory with three wins - "I will win my first round match, win the final and then go all out for victory ands win the rumble "

Rumble Promotions have also announced that an update to the bill will be announced later in the week depending on the fitness of Zebra Kid Roy Bevis following a hand operation two weeks ago. But have stressed that the 6 bout presentation plus the rumble - which tickets are selling fast is going ahead with the Blindfold Match to be drawn along with the matches for the knockout tournament in the ring at the start of the show.

Rumble Promotions have announced details of the line up for Saturday Nights Big Gillingham show at the Medway Park Leisure Centre - with the added atraction of British Ladies Champion the Sweet Sayara in a Girls Match (which replaces the tag match) plus in the male action Klondyke Kate's new mask threat The Enforcer will be taking on all comers - Mal Sanders - Josh Faulkner - James Mason - Zac Bevis - Ricky Knight - plus more stars competing in a Blindfold Match plus all in the ring over the top rope Rumble Finale

Full line for tomorrows show At MEDWAY PARK LEISURE CENTRE - GILLINGHAM ME7 1HF

HOLLIGAN BECKS v ROWDY RICKY KNIGHT

SWEET SARAYA v LIBERTY - This girls match replaces the advertised tag match

MAL SANDERS v JAMES MASON in a BLINDFOLD MATCH

PAUL WILSON v SPECIAL OPPONENT TO BE ANNOUNCED

JOSH FAULKNER v KLONDYKE KATES NEW MASK SENSATION THE ENFORCER

PLUS ALL IN THE RING RUMBLE ENCOUNTER WITH ADDITIONAL WRESTLERS

Tickets available at the door from 6.45pm

Are there any reviews for this show.

Gillingham isn't that difficult for me assuming the shows don't end too late for my train back to Dartford.

This card didn't appeal to me because it had a rumble and I've never liked them and also an blindfold match which are always useless. To have it featuring two men as talented as Mal Sanders and James Mason is just crazy and an insult to their wrestling skills. :(

Archived