is ebay seller wwe-memorabiliashop legit?

fludder99

is ebay seller wwe-memorabiliashop legit?

I go on ebay loads and this seller keeps selling the same items over and over again and uses the exact same photo of the item being signed. Now the guy sells things like the DX book for

It seems suspicious but that is not proof by any means. Case in point - I have three copies of Ace of Spades signed by Lemmy because I roped in two friends to queue with me. I wasn't selling them though mind you, I still have them all. That said, it is feasible he could have a couple of them to sell.

It seems suspicious but that is not proof by any means. Case in point - I have three copies of Ace of Spades signed by Lemmy because I roped in two friends to queue with me. I wasn't selling them though mind you, I still have them all. That said, it is feasible he could have a couple of them to sell.

agreed, it just seemed odd. also think it looks dodgy because he always puts see photo proof of signing yet the photo is the same for each of the 10 items, that is the same for numerous other items he sells and raising

Archived