BCW Wrestlefest 5, Bangor, Northern Ireland

Tommy Jackal

Bangor Championship Wrestling are pleased to announce their 4th Anniversary on the 26th March at the George

Green Centre, Bangor, Northern Ireland. We are also pleased to announce the signing of Irish wrestlers Danny 'the Pain'

Deans, Thunder & Lightning and Insano for the event along with established BCW stars like Heavyweight Champion Timmy

Stranex, Interdivisional Champion Big Mack, Enrico Rancor, Toxic and the Super Smash Brothers it is sure sure to be a

fantastic night of pro wrestling action!

197754_10150197692269899_802419898_8940102_6781385_n.jpg

Two matches have been announced for Wrestlefest.

BCW Heavyweight Champion Timmy Stranex will defend against Toxic.

182742_10150144326221340_759456339_8130936_1694831_n.jpg

Also BCW Interdivisional Champion Big Mack will defend against BCW C.E.O. Brian Moore

168785_10150144339071340_759456339_8131053_6761987_n.jpg

More matches to be announced for this great night of pro wrestling action the 4th Anniversary of BCW, Wrestlefest 5!

I came in here wondering why BCW were doing a show in Ireland, this however is not the BCW I know :D

If image counts for anything these guys aint got anything on British Championship Wrestling.

They probably should do the classy thing & change the thread topic to avoid confusion with the established BCW.

Dont know the promotion but 4 years would seem that they are quite established themselves.

I never get the hate of having the same initials as another promotion.

Here are some of our videos if anyone wishes to check us out

Tucker Vs Toxic

I would urge everyone to watch this from 8:10 for the definition of the word mistake. Who trained these guys?

The rope was broke it's called improvisation it was an unfortunate mistake. As for your question as to who trained them their trainer was Dunkan Disorderly who currently works on the American Wrestling Rampage tours with lots of former WWE guys. Also these 2 guys get booked throughout the country. Hope this answers your question.

Tucker Vs Toxic

I would urge everyone to watch this from 8:10 for the definition of the word mistake. Who trained these guys?

I'lll be honest, it resembled a ROH match from the early 2000's. Lots of dancing with the guys looking over-choreographed. Perhaps they had went over this match one too many times? The test of a wrestler is when something goes wrong unexpected, the rope broke and the spotfest went to pieces.

Tucker Vs Toxic

The rope was broke it's called improvisation it was an unfortunate mistake. As for your question as to who trained them their trainer was Dunkan Disorderly who currently works on the American Wrestling Rampage tours with lots of former WWE guys. Also these 2 guys get booked throughout the country. Hope this answers your question.

if the rope broke why attemt a moonsalt? that is not improvisation. that is retardation

Archived