Whos On The Panel?

ScottT07

Recently MTV compiled a list of their top ten Grime MC's of 2010.

This was their list:

1 Tinie Tempah

2 Dizzee Rascal

3 Skepta

4 Pro Green

5 Wiley

6 Giggs

7 Devlin

8 P Money

9 D Double E

10 Chipmunk and Lowkey

Basically twitter(ghetts) went mad at how they could leave the likes of Ghetts, JME & Wiley out.

Anyway, this is my list (of all time, not just 2010) - with some recommended listening from said artists.

1. Kano -

2. JME -

JME - Blam!

3. Ghetts - Ghetts - Artillery

Ghetts - All Black Winter (P Money Send)

4. Dizzee Rascal -

5. Wiley -

6. Trim - Trim - Monkey

Trim - Monkey Features

7. Skepta -

8. Giggs -

Giggs Ft Skepta - Look Out

9. Devlin -

Devlin - Brainwashed

10. Tinie Tempah - Tinie Tempah - Pass Out

Tinie Tempah - Smoke That Shit

Shout outs to these aswell:

D Double E -

P Money -

Loudmouth -

No sure if anyone on this forum listens to grime, but if anyone does, what would your list be?

I used to listen to most of these artists before they went commercial. This is no longer grime I've known JME and Skepta for a long time and he even admits he is know longer a grime artist.

Onto the list...Dizzee Rascal?....Tinie Tempah....?....Pro Green.....? FUCKING CHIPMUNK!? Its not grime

Yea I can see what you're saying, Skepta is trying to go commercial, even though he has a sick flow on grimy beats. I still rate JME, he will always be grime.

How Lowkey made the list when he's a Hip Hop artist is beyond me.

The rest are all still grime artists, whether its commercial grime or not. Dizzee Rascall is still the best MC from day. Just the fact he hasnt made anything half as good as he's capable of recently means he's lower down my list.

I wasnt sure to wether to include Tinie on my list, but Pass out was just a crazy song and he deserved it for that alone.

Edit. This is Ghetts song on the matter .... Ghetts - Who's on the Panel

The rest are all still grime artists, whether its commercial grime or not. Dizzee Rascall is still the best MC from day.

Dizzee Rascal makes dance-pop nowadays; how is he still a grime artist? You'd have to go back at least four years to hear him releasing anything resembling grime.

Recently MTV compiled a list of their top ten Grime MC's of 2010.

This was their list:

1 Tinie Tempah

2 Dizzee Rascal

3 Skepta

4 Pro Green

5 Wiley

6 Giggs

7 Devlin

8 P Money

9 D Double E

10 Chipmunk and Lowkey

Basically twitter(ghetts) went mad at how they could leave the likes of Ghetts, JME & Wiley out.

Anyway, this is my list (of all time, not just 2010) - with some recommended listening from said artists.

No sure if anyone on this forum listens to grime, but if anyone does, what would your list be?

They didn't leave Wiley out. He is number 5.

The rest are all still grime artists, whether its commercial grime or not. Dizzee Rascall is still the best MC from day.

Dizzee Rascal makes dance-pop nowadays; how is he still a grime artist? You'd have to go back at least four years to hear him releasing anything resembling grime.

Heavy with Chase & Status? Might not be a typical grime beat, but Dizzee definately goes in on it.

He's released a couple of other song with Newham Gens & Smurfie Syco from his label too. But yea, his mainstream stuff is Shite.

Do you still listen to Grime music? Would be interesting to know who you do rate?

Archived