CRW Infamous - Saturday, March 19th - Temple Park Leisure Centre

CRW

Dunno if people on here are fans or wrestlers but I know too many wrestlers in the north east scene are making out they're fans and its quite disappointing. I would like to read genuine unbiased opinions and there aren't many on here right now, there must be a lot of insecure people about

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunno if people on here are fans or wrestlers but I know too many wrestlers in the north east scene are making out they're fans and its quite disappointing. I would like to read genuine unbiased opinions and there aren't many on here right now, there must be a lot of insecure people about

I agree. I'll admit, I'm not a wrestler but I am affiliated with the IWF and with that being said, I wish CRW the very best, I do have some mates in the company. I hope someone posts a review of tonight's show as well, look forward to hearing how it turns out.

To be fair its been going on for a while in the north east threads.

It amazes me many people post in the IWF/CRW threads and nowhere else on the forum.

To be fair its been going on for a while in the north east threads.

It amazes me many people post in the IWF/CRW threads and nowhere else on the forum.

i think this section of the forum in particular is full 70% workers pretending to be fans. i could easily drop out over a dozen usernames.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure if I'm counted in this, I am not affilaited with any wrestling promotion and I am a genuine wrestling fan, however, I have had people from both IWF and CRW on my radio show.

That said, I am usually entertained by the IWF and have just got back from a CRW show which I did thoroughly enjoy. The more hardcore wrestling fans may be able to pick their shows apart, but I have left both shows I have been to this weekend a happy paying customer.

Archived