NBW - SOUTHSIDE present CLASH AT THE DISCO 26th March

Southside crew

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

We didn't want to just arrive in Preston for our big show in June without showing the Northern public just what we could do so thought we would run a show without the imports first. We have booked the amazing Lava Ignite nightclub in Preston for our first Northern show to start the run up for MENACE II SOCIETY.

However if you think we are going to deliver a low budget , poor talent show you would be very much mistaken. I only started booking last night and already can confirm that we have signed 10 of the ukff's top 50 including

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

NBW TITLE MATCH

KRIS TRAVIS v JOEY HAYES

+

MARTIN KIRBY v CAMERON KRAZE

NBW ACADEMY TITLE MATCH

ROBBIE X v JACK GALLAGHER

PRINCE AMEEN CHALLANGE

PRINCE AMEEN WILL WRESTLE ANY ONE OF THE NBW ROSTER - IF HE LOSES THEN HE QUITS !

TAG TEAM MATCH

RETRO POP v ????????

EGO DRAGON v RAYNALDO

Tickets - 10 pounds front row, 8 pound seating and 5 pounds for standing

Tickets are on sale NOW very limited seats available !!!! - see facebook link below or visit our website

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1314...4087&ref=mf

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just to clarify to people, and i am sure the title will get changed once the promotor has noticed. But the date is 26th not 27th, computer error :)

Sorry guys my fault , been doing far to much this week and in desperate need of sleep - it is in fact the 26th

And just to confirm the prices, these are not because it is a low budget show, it is not because we have booked a load of kids, it is not because we can't be bothered to promote !

It's because we wanna ram the place and show the north of England just what we can do !!!!!!

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

We didn't want to just arrive in Preston for our big show in June without showing the Northern public just what we could do so thought we would run a show without the imports first. We have booked the amazing Lava Ignite nightclub in Preston for our first Northern show to start the run up for MENACE II SOCIETY.

However if you think we are going to deliver a low budget , poor talent show you would be very much mistaken. I only started booking last night and already can confirm that we have signed 10 of the ukff's top 50 including

KRIS TRAVIS & JOEY HAYES

Tickets are on sale NOW very limited seats available !!!! - see facebook link below

looks great!! wrestling I dont have to travel too is always a bonus!

Who is booked? and where do I get tickets?

tickets are available on their facebook ticket site via the link above :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

KRIS TRAVIS , MARTIN KIRBY & JOEY HAYES

Tickets are on sale NOW very limited seats available !!!! - see facebook link below

MARTIN KIRBY IS ANNOUNCED !!!

Tickets are available through Skiddle ( link above through facebook page ) however they will be available on website from Sunday evening without having to pay the booking fee

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

KRIS TRAVIS, MARTIN KIRBY,

SAM BAILEY & JOEY HAYES

1PW , FWA , NGW REGULAR IS ALSO NOW CONFIRMED

SAM BAILEY

• Paid Members

NEXT NAME TO BE ANNOUNCED

CAMERON KRAZE

He also had a few words for me when confirming the booking - I am going to destroy everyone in my path starting with my mystery opponent at BATTLE OF THE EGO's, after that I will take out my opponent at CLASH AT THE DISCO and after I have done both of these then I will be insisting to NBW - SOUTHSIDE management that I get a title shot, if I don't then quite simply there will be hell to pay !

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

KRIS TRAVIS v JOEY HAYES

ALSO CONFIRMED

SAM BAILEY , MARTIN KIRBY , CAMERON KRAZE

Main event announced - Kris Travis v Joey Hayes , not only for the NBW belt but the winner will defend it against Billy Gunn at NOTORIOUS - who would you like to see face BILLY GUNN ?

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

KRIS TRAVIS v JOEY HAYES

ALSO CONFIRMED

SAM BAILEY , MARTIN KIRBY , CAMERON KRAZE

Main event announced - Kris Travis v Joey Hayes , not only for the NBW belt but the winner will defend it against Billy Gunn at NOTORIOUS - who would you like to see face BILLY GUNN ?

if this is half as good as the last show its going to be a must see night of wrestling!

Monday evening at 8pm we will announce another match for NBW - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING present CLASH AT THE DISCO at Lava and Ignite Preston!

So guys what match do you want to see and with which wrestlers?

remember we already have the mega main event of Kristoffer Travis v Joey Hayes!!

Archived