NBW - SOUTHSIDE present CLASH AT THE DISCO 26th March

Southside crew

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New promotion, same old faces. Shows in nightclubs always seem to fall flat on their arse. Good luck anyways!

To be honest mate, they maybe a new promotion with the same old faces, but they put on a mighty good show and bring many punters through the door, their last and only their 2nd show brought 250 people through the door with no imports on the show etc

• Paid Members
New promotion, same old faces. Shows in nightclubs always seem to fall flat on their arse. Good luck anyways!

To be honest mate, they maybe a new promotion with the same old faces, but they put on a mighty good show and bring many punters through the door, their last and only their 2nd show brought 250 people through the door with no imports on the show etc

Maybe the shows in nightclubs have been differently in the past but thought it was worth giving it a go , from what I am told the nights at the Tap in Kent are supposed to be brilliant. We intend still putting on a decent show and the worse that can happen is we put on a great show and lose a bit of money - how many other shows can you get people like Travis , Kirby , Hayes , Bailey and Craze for only a fiver ? But thanks for the best wishes , can't say we are going to prove you wrong but we are gonna give it a mighty big go !

• Paid Members
EGO DRAGON WILL ALSO BE APPEARING !

Ego Dragon?

Ego Dragon made his debut at BATTLE OF THE EGO's , He attacked Robbie X after his academy title win then violently took apart Scotty Hexx for the win. He then came down during the El Ligero match with Marty Scurll and caused Ligero to lose. This mystery warrior seems intent in stirring the pot at Southside.

We have also announced his opponent on our facebook page.

Great to see some postivity for those who are willing to put hard work into a show. :bored:

Well i wish them all the best :thumbsup:

They like their wrestling in Preston though i've attended a few in the town over the years and GPW has put on a few shows in Preston which were well attended not to mention how the veteran promoters like All Star use the Preston Guildhall and usually sell it out so I can't see them having a problem.

They like their wrestling in Preston though i've attended a few in the town over the years and GPW has put on a few shows in Preston which were well attended not to mention how the veteran promoters like All Star use the Preston Guildhall and usually sell it out so I can't see them having a problem.

its not All Star that use the Guild Hall its that tribute show with the guvnor and the fake undertaker and ray mysterio. I know the exact figures that attended these shows for the last 4 years due to being on the books there ;)

buggers still quoted us

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

We didn't want to just arrive in Preston for our big show in June without showing the Northern public just what we could do so thought we would run a show without the imports first. We have booked the amazing Lava Ignite nightclub in Preston for our first Northern show to start the run up for MENACE II SOCIETY.

However if you think we are going to deliver a low budget , poor talent show you would be very much mistaken. I only started booking last night and already can confirm that we have signed 10 of the ukff's top 50 including

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

NBW TITLE MATCH

KRIS TRAVIS v JOEY HAYES

+

MARTIN KIRBY v CAMERON KRAZE

NBW ACADEMY TITLE MATCH

ROBBIE X v JACK GALLAGHER

PRINCE AMEEN CHALLANGE

PRINCE AMEEN WILL WRESTLE ANY ONE OF THE NBW ROSTER - IF HE LOSES THEN HE QUITS !

TAG TEAM MATCH

RETRO POP v ????????

EGO DRAGON v RAYNALDO

Tickets - 10 pounds front row, 8 pound seating and 5 pounds for standing

Tickets are on sale NOW very limited seats available !!!! - see facebook link below or visit our website

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1314...4087&ref=mf

NEXT MATCH ANNOUNCED

EGO DRAGON v RAYNALDO

Archived