NBW - SOUTHSIDE present CLASH AT THE DISCO 26th March

Southside crew

• Paid Members
Monday evening at 8pm we will announce another match for NBW - SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING present CLASH AT THE DISCO at Lava and Ignite Preston!

So guys what match do you want to see and with which wrestlers?

remember we already have the mega main event of Kristoffer Travis v Joey Hayes!!

So are you no longer pretending to be a fan then?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proves I should check this more often.

Isn't Lava/ignite/Toke's actually shut now? or are they just winding it down for the Luminar Sale when ever that is.

Ive not been in town for a bit to check myself, but people have said that the frontage is boarded up.

Hows that all going to work? Cos Id be quite interested. I didnt even know it was going on seen afaik had no local press?

Useless fact, their pipes for beer and whatnot are 'miles' long literally, given the distance from the cellar to the bars.

Isn't Lava/ignite/Toke's actually shut now? or are they just winding it down for the Luminar Sale when ever that is.

Ive not been in town for a bit to check myself, but people have said that the frontage is boarded up.

Hows that all going to work? Cos Id be quite interested. I didnt even know it was going on seen afaik had no local press?

Useless fact, their pipes for beer and whatnot are 'miles' long literally, given the distance from the cellar to the bars.

Lava Ignite is open as usual and is far from boarded up (even went past last night). The press side will happen anytime now with the LEP and 2 radio stations on board. If you walk through the city centre and dont see 1 of our posters/flyers I would be shocked ;) I am going to flyer/poster outside the city centre as we feel it has more impact within 2weeks of the show.

Lava Ignite is open as usual and is far from boarded up (even went past last night). The press side will happen anytime now with the LEP and 2 radio stations on board. If you walk through the city centre and dont see 1 of our posters/flyers I would be shocked ;) I am going to flyer/poster outside the city centre as we feel it has more impact within 2weeks of the show.

Cool like I said, not been in town to check, and was relying on other peoples reports. If its open as usual on Saturday, does that mean its chav city with all the pisshead twats able to come in or will it be separate? Will the wrestling segue into something else, 26th is a Saturday night after all? (busiest night and what have you). The Adelphi are really pushing their WM thing so you may want to sort some co-promotion there? just a thought and promoting 'Studentsville' because they wont know if anything is going on unless its in their faces :/

The last thing I went to in Preston was the GPW shows when they were barred from the Monaco for some reason (I forget what) Since then there have been a few attempts to have shows at PR1/Rumes/Arabellas or whatever it calls itself this week, but didnt afaik get as far as a 2nd show. Even had training lined up at Fulwood Leisure Centre iirc but nothing since ( unless Ive missed a load of shows (non tribute) under my nose, in which case Id be upset!)

The audience is there, even the fucked up roster GWF show at the Guildhall drew quite well despite half the main attractions not appearing and we all know what happened at the 2nd show in Blackburn!

So I hope that it works out up here! which campus of Preston College are the subsequent shows at Fulwood or Moor Park? Im guessing Fulwood but am just checking

Cool like I said, not been in town to check, and was relying on other peoples reports. If its open as usual on Saturday, does that mean its chav city with all the pisshead twats able to come in or will it be separate? Will the wrestling segue into something else, 26th is a Saturday night after all? (busiest night and what have you). The Adelphi are really pushing their WM thing so you may want to sort some co-promotion there? just a thought and promoting 'Studentsville' because they wont know if anything is going on unless its in their faces :/

The last thing I went to in Preston was the GPW shows when they were barred from the Monaco for some reason (I forget what) Since then there have been a few attempts to have shows at PR1/Rumes/Arabellas or whatever it calls itself this week, but didnt afaik get as far as a 2nd show. Even had training lined up at Fulwood Leisure Centre iirc but nothing since ( unless Ive missed a load of shows (non tribute) under my nose, in which case Id be upset!)

The audience is there, even the fucked up roster GWF show at the Guildhall drew quite well despite half the main attractions not appearing and we all know what happened at the 2nd show in Blackburn!

So I hope that it works out up here! which campus of Preston College are the subsequent shows at Fulwood or Moor Park? Im guessing Fulwood but am just checking

I have spent 4hrs outside the Uni flyering and im going there again today.

The Lava thing, the club doesnt open until 10.30pm and our event finishes at 10pm(main floor opens at 12.30am so no clash with us). It is ticket only as any show is, the only people in the building will be us.

Preston College we have booked the new sports hall at their Fulwood Campus. I am really going to push this show and I have 50 posters and 5000 flyers to distribute this week. I am contracted with Preston Council and I fully know well the exact figures the fake Undertaker shows draw so I know how its a potential place for wrestling on a regular basis. The 2 planned shows are just the beginning if we achieve what we are planning.

If you know anywhere good or no any shops that would put our poster up then please let me know, im from Preston but any hints are welcome

I have spent 4hrs outside the Uni flyering and im going there again today.

The Lava thing, the club doesnt open until 10.30pm and our event finishes at 10pm(main floor opens at 12.30am so no clash with us). It is ticket only as any show is, the only people in the building will be us.

Preston College we have booked the new sports hall at their Fulwood Campus. I am really going to push this show and I have 50 posters and 5000 flyers to distribute this week. I am contracted with Preston Council and I fully know well the exact figures the fake Undertaker shows draw so I know how its a potential place for wrestling on a regular basis. The 2 planned shows are just the beginning if we achieve what we are planning.

If you know anywhere good or no any shops that would put our poster up then please let me know, im from Preston but any hints are welcome

Cheers for the clarification re Lava, will see if peoples are interested in going thencos they would avoid it like the plague if was open to the public as well and the Preston College thing, its on a bus route, but not many places for pre show beer :/ but yeah should be aces.

Thinking back there was some kind of show run out towards Blackpool on a regular semi regular basis, some one will be able to fill us in, a so it may be worth if funds will stretch, flyering further afield, Bamber Bridge, Chorley, Lea, Warton, Lostock Hall, Barton, Kirkham, Freckleton, Leyland, Longton et al.

The tribute shows seem to have flyers in certain pubs and all over the traffic lights, all over the 'lower end' shops in the guildhall, Fishergate and what have you, try some of the local ones down Plungington, Meadow Street, New Hall Lane and the news agents or takeaways on friargate. Taxi firms, Mick's and so forth and so on. Regarding shops and stuff it all comes down to budget and whathave you.. As I said try and get in with Sharon at the Adelphi and you may well have a base from which to start from as seems to be the hub for wrestling at presen. Im not sure what the Assembly's take is,either basically find pubs showing boxing and try for some cross promotion? The General Havelock tried it Showing Raw i think back when it was open with some success.. depends on your overheads and stuff though.

Hope it works out!

• Paid Members

TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT

NEW FUTURESHOCK CHAMPION DAVE RAYNE IS SOUTHSIDE

We are really pleased to announce that Dave Rayne will be at Clash at the disco , we fill that he will be a great addition to the roster , we already have Joey Hayes announced for the show , is there anyone else from the futureshock roster that you would like to see come to Southside ?

Tickets available on website or skiddle.

Please visit Facebook page for more updates.

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

We didn't want to just arrive in Preston for our big show in June without showing the Northern public just what we could do so thought we would run a show without the imports first. We have booked the amazing Lava Ignite nightclub in Preston for our first Northern show to start the run up for MENACE II SOCIETY.

However if you think we are going to deliver a low budget , poor talent show you would be very much mistaken. I only started booking last night and already can confirm that we have signed 10 of the ukff's top 50 including

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

NBW TITLE MATCH

KRIS TRAVIS v JOEY HAYES

+

MARTIN KIRBY v CAMERON KRAZE

NBW ACADEMY TITLE MATCH

ROBBIE X v JACK GALLAGHER

PLUS MUCH MORE TO COME !

Tickets - 10 pounds front row, 8 pound seating and 5 pounds for standing

Tickets are on sale NOW very limited seats available !!!! - see facebook link below

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1314...4087&ref=mf

Match 3 announced - Robbie X v Jack Gallagher , Robbie has let NBW - Southside management know that he want's to test himself against the very best young stars in the UK so we thought who better to start with than Futureshock stand out young star of 2010 who featured at FWA last year - Toxic Jack Gallagher !

Tickets available via facebook link to Skiddle or on website !

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

We didn't want to just arrive in Preston for our big show in June without showing the Northern public just what we could do so thought we would run a show without the imports first. We have booked the amazing Lava Ignite nightclub in Preston for our first Northern show to start the run up for MENACE II SOCIETY.

However if you think we are going to deliver a low budget , poor talent show you would be very much mistaken. I only started booking last night and already can confirm that we have signed 10 of the ukff's top 50 including

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

NBW TITLE MATCH

KRIS TRAVIS v JOEY HAYES

+

NBW ACADEMY TITLE MATCH

PRINCE AMEEN CHALLANGE

PRINCE AMEEN WILL WRESTLE ANY ONE OF THE NBW ROSTER - IF HE LOSES THEN HE QUITS !

PLUS MUCH MORE TO COME !

Tickets are on sale NOW very limited seats available !!!! - see facebook link below or visit our website

Match 4 announced - kind off. Prince Ameen says that he will pick one of the toughest most established member of the NBW roster and if he does not beat him then he will quit, normally we like to make Prince Ameen jump through hoops but he seems to be offering to do this all by himself this time - is there an agenda, knowing Prince Ameen probabley !

• Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

CLASH AT THE DISCO

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

NBW TITLE MATCH

KRIS TRAVIS v JOEY HAYES

+

NBW ACADEMY TITLE MATCH

PRINCE AMEEN CHALLANGE

PRINCE AMEEN WILL WRESTLE ANY ONE OF THE NBW ROSTER - IF HE LOSES THEN HE QUITS !

TAG TEAM MATCH

RETRO POP v ????????

PLUS MUCH MORE TO COME !

Tickets are on sale NOW very limited seats available !!!! - see facebook link below or visit our website

Confirmed for CLASH AT THE DISCO - we will be having our first ever tag team match, first to be announced is RETRO POP. Sam Bailey and Dave Rayne are equally good when in singles or tag team action, Sam until recently was NGW champion and Dave has recently become Futureshock champion, together they have been an established tag team for FWA.

Archived