I'm going to start wrestling training tomorrow.

Dr House's Right Leg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found another BECW video. Man, this is terrible. This is literally the worst wrestling I have ever seen. Literally. Me and my cousin do better than this in the living room. These are guys that havn't even been trained.

Post the video man, i wanna see it!

Sorry man, completely forgot to paste in the link lol

Puts the Royal Rumble to shame tbh, haha.

Back on topic a bit though, anyone know anything about the IPW:UK school? Any good? From what I've seen it looks good. Looked up on the BWC website the roll call aswell and they have a high proportion of passes on each level with distinction.

Ive never trained there myself but their trainers are RJ Singh and Tom Chamberlan (might have spelt his name wrong). They are both very good trainers. And you'll learn a lot. There's also Justin Richards school in East Tilbury every saturday. From what some people tell me he is the best trainer in the country so that cant be too bad.

Sorry man, completely forgot to paste in the link lol

Puts the Royal Rumble to shame tbh, haha.

Back on topic a bit though, anyone know anything about the IPW:UK school? Any good? From what I've seen it looks good. Looked up on the BWC website the roll call aswell and they have a high proportion of passes on each level with distinction.

I actually posted that in my original BECW post. Should have made it clearer, sorry.

From what I get from guys on Facebook, the IPW school is good. I wouldn't take much notice of the BWC thing though.

So, I went and trained with Lucha Britannia tonight and it was great, glad I did it.

Even though I did some training about 3 years ago turns out I've forgotten it all.

Looking forward to going back next week and learning more basics.

Would be interesting to hear how you get on. How much did you train 3 years ago?

There seems to be SO many horror stories about british wrestling schools.

Who is training you BTW?

Jealous. Wish I were fit/not-permanently-injured enough, but problems with my lower back and ankles mean that no amount of weight loss, muscle gain and cardiovascular endurance will probably ever allow me to do it, though I did learn some basic breakfalling recently and enjoyed the shit out of it :D

On that note, I wish you the very best of fortune with this endeavour and hope you have a lot of fun!

So, I went and trained with Lucha Britannia tonight and it was great, glad I did it.

Even though I did some training about 3 years ago turns out I've forgotten it all.

Looking forward to going back next week and learning more basics.

Would be interesting to hear how you get on. How much did you train 3 years ago?

There seems to be SO many horror stories about british wrestling schools.

Who is training you BTW?

The trainers are Darren Burridge and Garry Vanderhorne

Archived