Team Taz

ciar

Apologies if there is already a thread for this, I know the initial buzz was some time ago. A friend of mine is travelling to America to take part in the course in February, and what with the first sessions already "in the books" I wondered what people think of the idea and how those who have enrolled will benefit from it in the long term and the short term. I know the Team 3D school has produced people who have had TNA tryouts and roster spots (with Jesse Neal being the most successful I suppose). Do we think that Taz's guys will get the same or more. How much screw do we think he has?

Essentially, Taz has opened a wrestling "Finishing school" where wrestlers with at least 2 years experience can go to learn how to reach the "next level" and learn the stuff they need to get noticed by the top level promotions. It's one session a week for 6 weeks or the traveller's course is six days in a row. Each set of classes is limited to 8 wrestlers at a time. I'm just wondering what people think of the idea, as opposed to just opening a regular wrestling school.

Archived