The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

Swift, I think I know what you're getting at, I await to see if he can grasp it too.

Please people, this is VERY important.

TripleA, it's on you, if you nail this, I will wholeheartedly apologise for all my actions against you.

This has also reaffirmed that to everyone SNAKE is 100% Town. Great play buddy.

We knew Snake was town already.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Swift, I think I know what you're getting at, I await to see if he can grasp it too.

Please people, this is VERY important.

TripleA, it's on you, if you nail this, I will wholeheartedly apologise for all my actions against you.

This has also reaffirmed that to everyone SNAKE is 100% Town. Great play buddy.

We knew Snake was town already.

Balls, I meant Swift ... 100% Town

• Paid Members

You drag TripleA kicking and screaming to the noose. After you string him up, and he shits his pants in his death throes, you check his pockets and find a toy stethoscope.

TripleA - Weak Doctor

Night falls. Deadline is 8pm tomorrow. Get night actions in by then.

As it is the Rumble tonight, I will be out at a mates getting drunk, at his Rumble party.

With work in the morning, that will leave we absent till sometime tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, so don't do anything foolish in my absence.

So if I still am alive to return to the game, I will be away till Monday evening at the earliest, so if you are watching the Rumble as well, have a good night and enjoy!

• Paid Members

Why didn't you PM me that?

It is, however, irrelevant, as when you all wake up, you find SMS dead. Exploded into millions of pieces. With a note from the mafia, saying "The rest of you will soon follow."

SMS - Vanilla Townie

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you lynch wrongly, you will lose.

Deadline is 4th February at 8pm.

• Paid Members

Right I'm now 90% certain that there is only 2 scum as

-2 scum would still need another lynch to take us even on control of the town and force a no lynch.

-3 scum would mean that we would need a combination of being able to stop the scum kill and also force a kill against the scum. given we have lost both a doctor and a vigilante means that even with another kill blocking role we don't have the ability to put the number of scum down this night phase, plus Nexus post states we are at lynch wrong and lose so this puts the ability to use night actions in question in the next night phase

So this still gives us a chance. Right now I'm also considering killing SMS rather than me, as I agree with tripleA on this one just because TMS or SMS (if he had lived) showed that they cottoned onto my post doesn't mean they would be town confirmed it would take something else for that.

--

Sorry what is that Ron straight out voting at mylo scummy as f*ck looking to take the game win, :edit: glad you pulled your neck in there.

Archived