The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

Unless I am mistaken, this is how I see things, so make your own judgement based on this.

Scum try and jump on Snakes plan knowing he is town (TMS).

TMS then throws a strop and goes chatting to mates in scum topic (Swiftstrike & ?).

TMS then comes back with one hell of a case on Triple A, which is something Swift would do by the notes he keeps, as well as being something TMS admitted to never doing before.

Swift agrees this might be towns last day if we get it wrong and get someone night killed, but the moment I suggest we gather results or no lynch to give us more time to investigate, I am accused of being scum.

He also has double standards in his case with Triple A, as INH is town when it suits him, but he is not when it comes to Triple A.

I think there might be something I missed, but that is the main points, so vote for Triple A if you want to lynch a townie or vote Swift if you want to lynch scum.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Are you not paying attention trips as I already questioned that. And 4 scum would mean we already have lost.

What about counting Bristep vote yet or leaving til later and how long can we leave this before we are damned to no lynch

And can all town voters please ask themselves about how thrilled they'll be when we win when all threats to the town are removed. :thumbsup:

Trips that is a serious late claim who did you protect last night then? And also is there anything you notice about my wording in the sentence you are paraphrasing?

Trips if YOU can convince me YOU know what I'm talking about in the post above YOU can possibly earn my unvote.

I think it should be clear from above that SMS is talking out his ass here, If I made that case on Triples I would have posted it myself why would I get TMS to post it? People need to not think WE at the moment.

• Paid Members

Swift, I think I know what you're getting at, I await to see if he can grasp it too.

Please people, this is VERY important.

TripleA, it's on you, if you nail this, I will wholeheartedly apologise for all my actions against you.

This has also reaffirmed that to everyone SNAKE is 100% Town. Great play buddy.

Are you not paying attention trips as I already questioned that. And 4 scum would mean we already have lost.

What about counting Bristep vote yet or leaving til later and how long can we leave this before we are damned to no lynch

And can all town voters please ask themselves about how thrilled they'll be when we win when all threats to the town are removed. :thumbsup:

Trips that is a serious late claim who did you protect last night then? And also is there anything you notice about my wording in the sentence you are paraphrasing?

Trips if YOU can convince me YOU know what I'm talking about in the post above YOU can possibly earn my unvote.

I think it should be clear from above that SMS is talking out his ass here, If I made that case on Triples I would have posted it myself why would I get TMS to post it? People need to not think WE at the moment.

I see what you are doing here as it is so bloody obvious.

I won't comment further but await Triple As reply.

• Paid Members

I see what you are doing here as it is so bloody obvious.

I won't comment further but await Triple As reply.

Enough to swing your vote if he doesn't understand?

I won't comment on this anymore, as we will see how this plays out, as others may not figure it out.

If this is right then good play guys, but I still have a feeling Triple A was just misunderstood, so I hope I did the right thing.

Don't reveal anything yet though, but if need be, ask me to reveal it to prove to you I am town and knew what you mean't.

• Paid Members

So I'm not lynched yet?.

If I'm going to die anyway, can someone explain what it was I was meant to grasp by Swift's post?. I got that he paraphrased the win condition from the mod pm, but that's easy to guess so it can't be that.

Not a clue, but only TMS and SMS seem to know what it is.

• Paid Members
So I'm not lynched yet?.

If I'm going to die anyway, can someone explain what it was I was meant to grasp by Swift's post?. I got that he paraphrased the win condition from the mod pm, but that's easy to guess so it can't be that.

A final oppurtunity to get info from Town?

If you aren't scum TripleA, it's behaviour like this that lead us all to you!

So I'm not lynched yet?.

That was it Triple A, although it could have been an easy one for scum to guess, but I don't think Swift would have sacrificied himself by guessing that at this stage in the game.

Archived