Nexus

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

FG Voted 1: Carbomb(5) 2: TripleA (2)

TMS Voted 1: TripleA (5) 2: SMS (2)

TripleA Voted 1: Swift (5) 2: TMS (2)

Swiftstrike Voted 1: TripleA (5) 2: SMS (2)

Overall Total:

TripleA - 12

Carbomb - 5

Swiftstrike - 5

SMS - 4

TMS - 2

• Paid Members
Am I the only one that sees this as an excellent way for scum to manipulate votes?.

It is not a 100% granted, however it gives us a good indication of where the overall feeling of votes are going, which will enable a fair result for a lynch when a 'no lynch' is being easily pushed forward by scum at the moment.

If scum have 3 - 4 members, I can't see them getting an easy manipulation on the system

• Paid Members

Are you not paying attention trips as I already questioned that. And 4 scum would mean we already have lost.

What about counting Bristep vote yet or leaving til later and how long can we leave this before we are damned to no lynch

And can all town voters please ask themselves about how thrilled they'll be when we win when all threats to the town are removed. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I guess seeing as we're nearing the end of the day, and I seem to be the one who is going to die, I should roleclaim before it's too late.

To paraphrase Swiftstrike, can all Town voters please ask themselves how thrilled they'll be when they realise Swiftstrike and TMS have got the Town Doctor lynched?

• Paid Members
can all Town voters please ask themselves how thrilled they'll be when they realise the Town Doctor got the Town Doctor lynched?

Fixed!

As Town, how are we going to play this now? Take the power out the Scums hands, or lynch elsewhere?

• Paid Members

The 2 hours or so to deadline vote count.

TripleA (3): TMS, Bristep, Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike (2): SMS, TripleA

Carbomb (2): Ron Simmons, FGPMSL

Ron Simmons (1): Carbomb

Everyone is voting.

Deadline is at 8pm.

Playing catch up on the days posts, I was just about to say Swift 1 & TMS 2, but Triple As reveal has thrown me off guard.

I'm not totally sure I believe it, but I did have a feeling he might be town, so I can't change my vote now.

I won't be happy voting for someone who might be the doctor, so I won't allow my main suspects to try and sway my decision on that, so you will have to lynch Triple A without me if that is your decision.

I'm not even totally sure that there is 3 scum either, as there is a possibility that with such a small game, it might just be 2.

I have named my 2 choices, would rather not vote elsewhere but may have to under protest if we need a lynch, but I won't vote Triple A as I believe the 2 people I suspect of scum are pushing his lynch.

• Paid Members

Actually. As the Town Doctor i'd rather get lynched. I'll be the nightkill anyway unless I spend every night phase protecting myself again, and even then there might be a scum vig. At least now I've roleclaimed, I'd like to see who stands their ground regarding lynching me. For the people who've pushed me so far (especially TMS who as soon as I claimed tried to pass of like I got myself into this state, rather than the actual fact it was Snake, and then him constantly pushing me) it should be a good indication they're scum. Chances are very likely that at least 1 person that has pushed me so far for the lynch is scum.

Archived