The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Paid Members
Or maybe he thinks I'm town? which I am.

Odd how the second he votes Swift, Swift votes me. Panicking a bit there, Swift?

Not panicked just following the suspicion I have had ever since yesterday,

SMS please explain that if I was scum why didn't I let a no lynch happen at the end of day one? Why would I have warned the town about placing 2 votes on any one player ?

Plus huge scum slip there SMS of course you would be prepared to deal with happy consequences of not having your scum mate lynched.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or maybe he thinks I'm town? which I am.

Odd how the second he votes Swift, Swift votes me. Panicking a bit there, Swift?

Not panicked just following the suspicion I have had ever since yesterday,

SMS please explain that if I was scum why didn't I let a no lynch happen at the end of day one? Why would I have warned the town about placing 2 votes on any one player ?

Plus huge scum slip there SMS of course you would be prepared to deal with happy consequences of not having your scum mate lynched.

No scum slip, just changed my mind what I was saying and edited my post, but didn't read through it properly, before I posted my message.

Scum has to try and make it look like they are playing town, plus you would know Snake was town, so you would be happy to vote him off.

Bristep would have voted after you anyhow, as he said he would be back on to vote later, if he needed to.

A no vote would have also made you look bad, plus you have been focusing on Triple A an awful lot, so whilst I am still not happy about Carbomb, you and TMS are my main suspects for this day.

• Paid Members

We've a day till the deadline and we really need to settle on someone. As it stand my number one suspect is carbomb, followed by Triple A. I'm far from certain about either of these two though. Carbomb's name keeps coming up, and although a lot of people seem to suspect him, not many are voting for him. If any, actually. I suggest a compromise of a Carbomb vote, since so many have mentioned him. I'm sorry if I'm wrong CB, but I think you're the best option.

VOTE CARBOMB

• Paid Members

OK, some questions that have been posed answered.

Firstly, I am quite offended at the 'coaching' accusation, it took me all of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding to go through all that and post it, as well as go through the laborious exercise of doing it in word. Typing [ quote ] and [ /quote ] really did start to piss me off towards the end of that.

Secondly, I am more than capable of breaking down a state of gameplay and transferring my feelings of that in words

and finally, the main reason there has never been such an example of me doing this ethic of work is for an array of reasons:

1: I generally can not be arsed to do it

2: I've never been put in a situation where it's actually been a requirement for me to actually do it

Why did I do it here? Well it was asked of me to break it all down, there was a great deal to break down, I think if Snake had done something similar in day one, the outcome of that day may have been different. It wasn't my true place to do it then, as soon as Snake went, I felt the chalice was handed over and it was then my duty to go back and review it a little more thorough to show the Town exactly how my opinions of TripleA's days play lead me to vote him off.

I was in fact criticised in the last game and also one more (the pirate one) for not backing up my opinions with facts, that was mainly down to me making assumption and voting on the general feeling I got from the way a poster was delivering their posts. Here has been completely different, I feel I've seen someone get snared and others haven't. The reason I went back and did what I did this time compared to other times, is the fact I was basing my vote on what I now consider fact and not assumption.

Hope that helps.

If not, there's not a lot I can do, I just ask you probe me further (As the actress said to the bishop) so I can aid you in your decision process.

• Paid Members
Well we have about 24 hours to get the lynch, so come on people, lets discuss this!

You have some gall pushing this when it seems you have effectively sown the NO LYNCH that you wanted, I'm assuming that INH is town and that is why you have pulled off this master move, seeing that INH won't be voting there is no way to complete a lynch without him as it requires a majority to win cause a lynch that is 5 players and with INH out of the picture we can't get 5 town players on a lynch, so the only way to lynch is by lynching with scum and I ain't giving you the win that easily.

• Paid Members

Presumably Nexus will take this issue into consideration if it's indeed an issue. There might only be two scum, not three, seeing it's a smaller game. On the other hand, if we all agree lynching someone, and three don't vote for that person, then that kinda gives away our scum team. At least one of them will be forced to vote, or they'll give themselves away, it's not as bleak a situation as it may seem for the town.

• Paid Members

Family Guy PMSL replaces INH with immediate effect.

I was out all day. Sorry.

You can have a day extension, so new deadline is the 29th at 8pm. I'm at work until 8pm so I will sort stuff out after.

Swift, where does it say in this topic that INH was to be replaced, as I haven't seen it?

If it hasn't been posted, then how do you know, as the only thing I can think of is if you discussed it in a certain topic off the board.

Maybe a scum discussion topic somewhere?

Am I get warmer?

• Paid Members

What I would like Swift to answer (seeing as he was the one that pointed it out) is why, if the thing about only Town being able to be lynched today due to the amount of players is true, did you stick a vote in after Nexus announced the replacement, knowing full well if you targetted scum they would not be able to be lynched, but if you targetted town they would?

• Paid Members
Swift, where does it say in this topic that INH was to be replaced, as I haven't seen it?

If it hasn't been posted, then how do you know, as the only thing I can think of is if you discussed it in a certain topic off the board.

Maybe a scum discussion topic somewhere?

Am I get warmer?

Insert_Name_Here has requested replacement.

I shall see what I can do.

Insert_Name_Here has requested replacement.

I shall see what I can do.

Sorry Swift, I missed this post somehow, so I apoligise for the last post I made but still stand by my previous accusations about you.

No doubt this error will be used against me somehow!

Looks like others posted as I did!

Archived