Jump to content

Best & Worst Event of 2010  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Vote for Best & Worst Event of 2010. Polls open for 1 week.

 

Combined some categories to make less clicking. Hope it doesn't stifle discussion.

Posted

Interesting to see WrestleMania is up for both 'Best' and 'Worst'.

 

I quite enjoyed it at the time but haven't rewatched it since. In fact I haven't rewatched any of those events since. I think I'll give it another watch this weekend.

Posted

I went for Hardcore Justice.

 

I haven't been that embarassed to watch an event since WWECW:D2D.

 

Certainly polarised opinions but I definitely fell on the hate side.

Posted

I went for Wrestlemania. I actually enjoyed it MORE on a second viewing. Great main event, terrific Money in the Bank ( possibly the best one since Mania 23 ), Batista/Cena and a whole host of decent stuff on there too. One horrible match doesn't drag it down for me.

 

TNA Hardcore Justice is an easy pick for Worst. Dreamer/Raven was much much shittier than I thought it was at the time. Repeat viewing didn't help this show at all.

 

Most of the other shows had at lost one cracker of a match on it to make it better than the shitfest that was the TNA show.

Posted

Was going to post thoughts I'd started typing on WM XXVI but doesn't look like I'll have time and its almost irrelevant since it looks like Raw: Old School is going to win this thing. Good as it was, I liked Raw: KOTR (which I'd have voted for had it made it to Poll level) just as much/better. I have no problem with that but you might as well give the award to Roddy Piper since I think it's that promo of his that tipped it over the edge for people? Match quality wise there were certainly better shows in WWE alone but I think it just shows that the 'old school' setting still looks good and it really did freshen things up for one night only.

 

Looks like HJ will (deservedly) win 'worst'. Nice as it was to see Scorpio on a PPV in 2010 I'm sure there are other ways that could have happened.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...