IPW: International Incident @ The Tap! Tues 8th March

Andy

Haskins vs Generico. Is this a first time match as I can't recall it ever happening before? :confused:

I believe they've competed once before in a 3 way in Germany in July 2009... but you would be correct in thinking that this is a first time singles encounter and for a fiver it's definitely a bargain... if I don't mind saying so myself ;)

Bloody hell, Andy. You've been putting together some very, very good matches recently. Well, for the past year or so really.

I really like the idea of bringing a slightly more high end card to the Tap. Will be interesting to see if there is a big difference in reactions from the audience, and by audience I mean drunk twats.

• Paid Members
Bloody hell, Andy. You've been putting together some very, very good matches recently. Well, for the past year or so really.

I really like the idea of bringing a slightly more high end card to the Tap. Will be interesting to see if there is a big difference in reactions from the audience, and by audience I mean drunk twats.

Running for a fiver in a night club means you are pretty much aiming for the drunk twats crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived