SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

RETRIBUTION 3

18th AUGUST 2012 - DOORS 6.15pm - SHOW 7.00pm

COMMORATION HALL , HUNTINGDON , CAMBS

Join us for our 3rd visit to Huntingdon where we have sold out the last 2 shows , this time we bring with us our biggest show down south to date featuring stars from America , Mexico , Scotland and the very best uk talent

stixxrichards.jpg

STIXX v DAVEY RICHARDS

Stixx has beaten Dave Taylor , Kennedy , El Ligero , Doug Williams , Rampage Brown , Joel Redman and Kris Travis in the last year making him the most dominent star on the Southside roster. However Stixx has been raging a personnal war against Southside with the Predators backing him up , we feel as a company if anyone could make Stixx pay for his actions then it's former Ring of Honour champion ' Best in the world ' Davey Richards !

martydar.jpg

SPEED KING TITLE MATCH

MARTY SCURLL v NOAM DAR

Following the amazing last 10 minutes of the final of Speed King we decided to give the fans what they wanted - first time ever one on one - Marty Scurll v Noam Dar. Marty said after winning the Speed King belt that he would be honoured to give Noam the first shot and although this never happened we have been trying to put it together ever since ! Noam is having one hell of a year taking on stars like Eddie Edwards , Sami Callahan and about to wrestle AJ Styles and we are sure this match will be nothing but a corker !

predego.jpg

FIRST EVER TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS CROWNED

THE PREDATORS v PROJECT EGO

This fued has been getting more and more heated since The Predators caused Kris Travis to lose at Risky Business on April 1st. Travis got his revenge at Notorious 2 by helping Mad Man Manson and Doug Williams beat the Predators in what was there first loss in Southside. At Menace II Society II Kris Travis paired up with tag partner Martin Kirby to take on the Predators and beat them causing the Predators to issue the challange. Conners announced that he knew Southside was having brand new tag team belts delivered so why not the best 2 teams in the country battle it out for them and we agree.

heronego.jpg

EGO DRAGON v LJ HERON

Undefeated Ego Dragon takes on Nottingham star LJ Heron, Ego Dragon has not lost in 11 outings at Southside however a recent FSM 'One to watch' intends to make an impression and cement his place on the Southside roster !

greshamxr.jpg

JONATHAN GRESHAM v ROBBIE X

Jonathan Gresham returns to Southside for his 3rd appearance ahead of his epic battle with Zack Sabre Jr the following day. Gresham is arriving back in the Uk after yet another successful international tour this time in Asia. Facing Gresham will be Southside young star Robbie X . Robbie has not won a match in Southside for over 13 months however the young star has been battling the very best uk talent like Marty Scurll and Nathan Cruz and just come up a tad short each time ! Will this finally be the time that Robbie proves to the country what Southside management have known for a long time - that he really is one of the best talents in the UK today !

lionheartmk.jpg

LIONHEART v MK McKINNAN

Lionheart has competed against the very best in the world and has appeared for WWE and TNA in the last couple of years , he was the last ever heavyweight champion of the ill fated 1PW and has had huge success as a proter himself. Up against him is with out a doubt one of the fastest rising stars in the uk today. MK has just become FCP champion beating the former ROH champion Eddie Edwards.

anghasks.jpg

MARK HASKINS v MAX ANGELUS

TNA star Mark Haskins makes his return to Southside to take on new member of the 'House of pain' Max Angelus. Mark has plyed his trade around the world and has been a huge success with Dragongate. Facing him is Max Angelus who will be looking to impress Stixx and The Predators and prove that he does have the killer instinct. The big question is will he have the have the killer instinct to cash in his MITB shot on eith Marty Scurll or Noam Dar in the same night ?

FRONT ROW -

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never seen Heron, what's he like?

He is also replacing Juvi on the Sunday show in the 4 way or is that just going to be a 3 way now?

Heron is a regular at House of Pain and a fan favourite. Good worker.

I believe the 4-way is now a 3-way between Marty, Travis and MK. Still a great match. :)

He is also replacing Juvi on the Sunday show in the 4 way or is that just going to be a 3 way now?

I believe the 4-way is now a 3-way between Marty, Travis and MK. Still a great match. :)

Is Haskins perhapse going into the Speed Kings 4 way?

• Paid Members

Is Haskins perhapse going into the Speed Kings 4 way?

No he isn't , it will now be a 4-way.

Looking forward to this show tonight. Davey vs Stixx should be a hard hitting war. I'm expecting Stixx to go over, most likely due to HOP involvement to continue Stixx's momentum into tomorrow and also keep Davey strong. Marty vs Noam should be spectacular and for me should be the main event. Those last minutes they had against each other in April were fantastic and I've been wanting a singles match between the two for two years now. While I would love Noam to earn more gold this weekend, I'm going to go with Marty to retain. Unsure about how good Ego vs Predators can be now due to Trav's injury last night, so I hope he's fine for tonight. I think if Stixx is taking the belt tomorrow, SWE need to have some ground by keeping the tag belts away from them. But then Ego did win the last match so......

Rest of the card is absolutely solid. I'm expecting Dragon to batter Heron. Robbie is continue to get better and look more impressive in each match, but again I think this is going to be another loss for him against Gresham. Lionheart/MK has the potential to be fantastic and I'm expecting big things from Lionheart in SWE so I'm going to pick him. And Haskins/Angelus should be a great match, but Haskins is yet to win in SWE and Angelus needs to show his conflicted mean streak and a win against Haskins would be big for him.

• Paid Members

Almost right there he is.

Gresham beat Robbie X in a good opener.

Ego Dragon beat LJ Heron fairly quickly.

Mark Haskins pinned Max Angelus in a good match where Angelus wanted to be face, but his House of Pain manager Harvey Dale kept encouraging him to cheat which ended up being a distraction.

Stixx beat Davey Richards. I thought Stixx was great here.

Marty Scurll retained the Speed King title in a very good match that was a curious choice for post intermission..

MK McKinnan pinned Lionheart - that was never going to follow the Speed King bout. MK doesn't have the home promotion vibe he gets in FCP but is still promising. Lionheart decided to spit drink all over me on his entrance, the disgusting fuck.

The Predators won the tag belts in the main event. Good match, Trav looked to be suffering but did his bit, Kirby more than did his share, several false finishes were excellent here.

Looking forward to tomorrow a lot. This show delivered everything I expected and wanted.

• Paid Members

Sounds like I missed a hell of a match at Eastlands....but McKinnon/Gresham vs. Scurll/ZSJ was probably worth it.

• Paid Members

Solid match between Richards and Dar, though whoever chanted "five star classic" might have had a touch of the sun....

Archived