BRITISH WRESTLING DATES 2011 & 2012

tattooedgooner

Pro Wrestling RUSH Presents Four Of A Kind

St Simons Hall

Ashford

Kent

TN234EU

Dont miss out, with a main event which will see Drake Morgan defend his RUSH Title against James Dahmer, Darrell Allen and Dan Vincent, it is sure to be a show you dont want to miss!

Tickets can be purchased through theticketsellers.co.uk or via our facebook page.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Simons Hall

Ashford

Kent

TN234EU

Dont miss out, with a main event which will see Drake Morgan defend his RUSH Title against James Dahmer, Darrell Allen and Dan Vincent, it is sure to be a show you dont want to miss!

Tickets can be purchased through theticketsellers.co.uk or via our facebook page.

Whats the date buddy ?

St Simons Hall

Ashford

Kent

TN234EU

A link to the Facebook page would be handy as well

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday, September 17th: CRW Limitless: Temple Park Leisure Centre, South Shields

Sunday, September 18th: CRW Blood, Sweat & Beers: The Club Can't Handle Us: Tiger Tiger, Newcastle

Please note that the 'Blood, Sweat & Beers' Show is an adult orientated, 18+ Show from Tiger Tiger Club, Newcastle & therefore children will not be permitted.

They're will also be an after party for fans & wrestlers once the show is finished. After party is to start approximately 9:00 p.m. / 9:30 p.m.

Some 2012 dates:

ICW: 1st Annual Square Go - Sunday 22nd January - Apollo 23, Glasgow city center (followed by After party in Walkabout showing WWE Royal Rumble LIVE)

ICW: So's Yer Maw - Sunday 1st April - Apollo 23, Glasgow city center (followed by After party in Walkabout showing WWE Wrestlemania LIVE)

ICW: In Your GAFF - Sunday 3rd June - The Classic Grand, Glasgow city center (followed by After party OLD SKOOL RAVE)

• 2 weeks later...

After a sell out show back in June in ipswich we return on Sunday 25th September to Ipswich....

Best of British Wrestling Live!

Date:

Sunday, 25th September 2011

Venue, Location:

Greshams Sports & Social Club (Ipswich, Suffolk)

Doors open:

5:15 pm

Start time:

6:00 pm

Best of British Wrestling Live!

more info here in ukff thread

I can put these dates in if you are sure they are correct

The September one should have said 23rd, my bad (have double checked my calender, which links to the fb event. I also have a pile of flyers in my car!)

The October dates correct (although I forgot it when put on the spot in my interview with Sam Bailey, d'oh!)

The October Show is now Preston City Wrestling vs Premier British Wrestling

Archived