SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really want to go to this show but i won't be able to find out for sure if i can go until tuesday night. I am really determined after seeing the full card

It will be worth it if you do go. Southside is one of the fastest rising promotions and has had good reviews for previous shows.

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

RETRIBUTION 2

THE COMMEMORATION HALL

39 HIGH STREET , HUNTINGDON , CAMBS

DOORS 6.15 - SHOW START 7.00

HUGE HUGE HUGE REMATCH SIGNED FROM A PAST EVENT

VALBURRIDGE.jpg

BURRIDGE v VAL KABIOUS II

It was the match all Southside fans wanted to see , and a match we were desperate to deliver after MVK's cheating ways at Battle of the ego's . This time it will be for the Southside title and we will also introduce a special enforcer in case this one gets out of hand again.

PWEBANNER.jpg

SUPER JANEY B v RHIA O'REILLY

The very first Pro Wrestling Eve match to take place inside the Southside ring will be none other than Eve super hero herself - Super Janey B v the much traveled Rhia O'reilly who has wrestled for companys like EWW and All Star.

TRAVISSCURLL.jpg

KRIS TRAVIS v MARTY SCURLL

After his impressive debut at "Battle of The Egos" against El Ligero, Marty Scurll wanted another chance in the SWE ring and after hearing Travis was back on Southisde, we quickly received a call from Mr Scurll himself informing us that he is fed up with Travis and his general arrogance. Scurll has vowed to take Travis's Ego down a step or two. This match is sure to be fast paced, athletic and technically superior. Dont Miss It!

MAD MAN MANSON & MARTIN KIRBY v CAMERON KRAZE & PRINCE AMEEN

The hilarious team of Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson ( current DPW tag team champs ) take on the two most vocal heels on the Southside roster , I'm sure that this will be giving fans huge entertainment and will be a fantastic contest.

T-BONE v JOSEPH CONNERS

Unbeaten T-Bone will be once again be looking to make an impression on his way to his big title shot at the 1st Anniversary show and what better way to do this than beating rising star Joseph Conners who has been gaining more and more good reviews and will be looking to improve on his Southside debut against Mad Man Manson.

EL LIGERO v LOWTHIAN

Southside favourite El Ligero will be facing his biggest challenge yet in Southside against the Tyneside Terror Lowthian. Not only that but if El Ligero successfully defends his NEWS title against Martin Kirby then it will be defended again inside the Southside ring. Can El Ligero survive against this huge young monster ?

EGO DRAGON v ROBBIE X

The mysterious masked warrior is back, unbeaten in Southside so far chalking up victories against Robbie X , Scotty Hexx and former Futureshock champion Raynaldo. He seems to have had real issues with El Ligero for some unknown reason and has dragged young Robbie X into the argument . Robbie suffered his first defeat against Ego Dragon for Southside and wants the chance to even up the score , will the young star have what it takes ?

SWEPWE.jpg

TICKETS

FRONT ROW - 12 POUNDS

SECOND ROW - 9 POUNDS

GENERAL SEATING - 8 POUNDS

FAMILY TICKET (4) - 25 POUNDS

PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU CAN BUY TICKETS THROUGH US WITH CONFIDENCE - YOU CAN BUY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED TO PAYPAL , ALL OUR VENUES HAVE BOX OFFICES OR YOU CAN GET TICKETS THROUGH SKIDDLE & WE GOT TICKETS - THE LAST 3 ALL PAY ME 1 WEEK AFTER SHOW SO IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WHICH IT WOULDN'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE PROTECTED !

Just to let you guys know that although Front Row tickets are pretty much gone there are still about half of second row left

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

RETRIBUTION 2

THE COMMEMORATION HALL

39 HIGH STREET , HUNTINGDON , CAMBS

DOORS 6.15 - SHOW START 7.00

HUGE HUGE HUGE REMATCH SIGNED FROM A PAST EVENT

VALBURRIDGE.jpg

BURRIDGE v VAL KABIOUS II

It was the match all Southside fans wanted to see , and a match we were desperate to deliver after MVK's cheating ways at Battle of the ego's . This time it will be for the Southside title and we will also introduce a special enforcer in case this one gets out of hand again.

PWEBANNER.jpg

SUPER JANEY B v RHIA O'REILLY

The very first Pro Wrestling Eve match to take place inside the Southside ring will be none other than Eve super hero herself - Super Janey B v the much traveled Rhia O'reilly who has wrestled for companys like EWW and All Star.

TRAVISSCURLL.jpg

KRIS TRAVIS v MARTY SCURLL

After his impressive debut at "Battle of The Egos" against El Ligero, Marty Scurll wanted another chance in the SWE ring and after hearing Travis was back on Southisde, we quickly received a call from Mr Scurll himself informing us that he is fed up with Travis and his general arrogance. Scurll has vowed to take Travis's Ego down a step or two. This match is sure to be fast paced, athletic and technically superior. Dont Miss It!

MAD MAN MANSON & MARTIN KIRBY v CAMERON KRAZE & PRINCE AMEEN

The hilarious team of Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson ( current DPW tag team champs ) take on the two most vocal heels on the Southside roster , I'm sure that this will be giving fans huge entertainment and will be a fantastic contest.

T-BONE v JOSEPH CONNERS

Unbeaten T-Bone will be once again be looking to make an impression on his way to his big title shot at the 1st Anniversary show and what better way to do this than beating rising star Joseph Conners who has been gaining more and more good reviews and will be looking to improve on his Southside debut against Mad Man Manson.

EL LIGERO v LOWTHIAN

Southside favourite El Ligero will be facing his biggest challenge yet in Southside against the Tyneside Terror Lowthian. Not only that but if El Ligero successfully defends his NEWS title against Martin Kirby then it will be defended again inside the Southside ring. Can El Ligero survive against this huge young monster ?

EGO DRAGON v ROBBIE X

The mysterious masked warrior is back, unbeaten in Southside so far chalking up victories against Robbie X , Scotty Hexx and former Futureshock champion Raynaldo. He seems to have had real issues with El Ligero for some unknown reason and has dragged young Robbie X into the argument . Robbie suffered his first defeat against Ego Dragon for Southside and wants the chance to even up the score , will the young star have what it takes ?

SWEPWE.jpg

TICKETS

FRONT ROW - 12 POUNDS

SECOND ROW - 9 POUNDS

GENERAL SEATING - 8 POUNDS

FAMILY TICKET (4) - 25 POUNDS

PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU CAN BUY TICKETS THROUGH US WITH CONFIDENCE - YOU CAN BUY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED TO PAYPAL , ALL OUR VENUES HAVE BOX OFFICES OR YOU CAN GET TICKETS THROUGH SKIDDLE & WE GOT TICKETS - THE LAST 3 ALL PAY ME 1 WEEK AFTER SHOW SO IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WHICH IT WOULDN'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE PROTECTED !

MVK's FINAL WARNING !

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...Cx1ldXhV2HtSguQ

I shall be at the show on saturday. I normally take my compact camera and was wondering what the rules are regarding SLRs? I've got a really nice one and want to put it to good use, but I know some places frown upon them. Would there be any drama if I got my camera out?

• Paid Members
I shall be at the show on saturday. I normally take my compact camera and was wondering what the rules are regarding SLRs? I've got a really nice one and want to put it to good use, but I know some places frown upon them. Would there be any drama if I got my camera out?

No probs at with you guys taking pictures , would be really cool if you shared with us after ;)

• Paid Members

Still 2 front row's left , we did sell them but someone else has had to Cancel

Still nearly half 2nd row seats left at only 9 pound each

Over 100 pre sales now so don't miss out on a fantastic show !

We will be spending the day working on something rather exciting so keep your fingers crossed guys

4 days to go can't wait I've been nothing but impressed with southside since day 1 and they never fail to deliver i can honestly say that I've been invited to at least 6 other shows this day but this is the place to be as i know that this show will blow the rest out of the water especially looking forward val vs burridge 2 its gunna be worth the ticket price alone

4 days to go can't wait I've been nothing but impressed with southside since day 1 and they never fail to deliver i can honestly say that I've been invited to at least 6 other shows this day but this is the place to be as i know that this show will blow the rest out of the water especially looking forward val vs burridge 2 its gunna be worth the ticket price alone

Theres some potentially cracking matches on this card. Travis/ Scurll should be amazing, T-Bone/Connors should be pretty brutal and I'm looking forward to seeing Lowthian for the first time and the Pro Wrestling Eve match. Who needs Spud ;)

Archived