SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SPEED KING

April 22nd 2012 - Doors 4.30pm - Show 5.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

On 22nd April we will be crowning our first ever Speed King champion. We will have 12 of the very best high flying superstars competing. We will have some regulars , some guys that have not been to us before and at least 3 debuts

pacspeed.jpg

Dragongate star PAC makes his debut for Southside - who will he face ?

scurll.jpg

Marty Scurll returns to Southside after amazing matches with El Ligero and Kris Travis

TICKETS

12 pound - front row

9 pounds - adults

5 pounds - kids

Marty Scurll returns to Southside and has already told me that he fully intends to become first Southside champion. Marty had an amazing match for us against El Ligero last Feb then stole the show against Kris Travis at Retribution 2. Can Marty become the first Speed King , who would you like to see him face ?

Next one to be named on Tuesday !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SPEED KING

April 22nd 2012 - Doors 4.30pm - Show 5.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

On 22nd April we will be crowning our first ever Speed King champion. We will have 12 of the very best high flying superstars competing. We will have some regulars , some guys that have not been to us before and at least 3 debuts

pacspeed.jpg

Dragongate star PAC makes his debut for Southside - who will he face ?

scurll.jpg

Marty Scurll returns to Southside after amazing matches with El Ligero and Kris Travis

LIGEROSPEED.jpg

Southside regular El Ligero was always a cert for Speed King and must be a favourite !

TICKETS

12 pound - front row

9 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

El Ligero will be looking to win his first title in Southside and not many would bet against him. Ligero has had many amazing matches for Southside including Kris Travis , Lowthian , Stixx and Marty Scurll however in recent times he seems to be consumed with Ego Dragons apparent dislike of the Southside fan favourite !

I'm in.

Hopefully that means you're planning on attending and not that you're in the tournament!

All the suggestions so far have been great. I remember 1PW organising a cruiserweight round robin a few years ago with Zack, Bubblegum, Ligero, Kirby, Luke Phoenix and Darkside that looked great. Obviously not everyone advertised actually showed up, but it was a good little show that never saw the light of day on DVD. This has potential to blow that card away already.

I'm literally in.

It'd be a bit too much to ask with the absolute quality of competitors already announced, but I really hope it continues. It's 3 for 3 in the best of English so far and there are a fair amount of English cruiserweights that are really breaking out in a big way that could be used in this tournament to make it one of the most loaded tournaments of English talent we've ever seen.

I agree Coby, with so many talent in the Uk and abroad it's going to be a great show! :)

Hoping 'White Lightning' Mark Andrews, MK McKinnan, Noam Dar, Red Lightning & The Hunter Brothers get a look in on this show. And maybe a return from AR Fox?

I agree Coby, with so many talent in the Uk and abroad it's going to be a great show! :)

Hoping 'White Lightning' Mark Andrews, MK McKinnan, Noam Dar, Red Lightning & The Hunter Brothers get a look in on this show. And maybe a return from AR Fox?

Like Coby said, 3 talents so far and 3 of the UK's best. It's shaping up to be another great show. Bringing back AR Fox is a great shout if possible, MK and Noam Dar are 2 other guys I'd love to see in there. Also got fingers crossed for for Storm, Zack and Allmark.

• Paid Members

Like Coby said, 3 talents so far and 3 of the UK's best. It's shaping up to be another great show. Bringing back AR Fox is a great shout if possible, MK and Noam Dar are 2 other guys I'd love to see in there. Also got fingers crossed for for Storm, Zack and Allmark.

I'll be honest with you , Allmark is not on the show due to a family holiday. Myself and Deano are both gutted about this however he is coming to Southside and I'm sure you will see him in a crack at the Speed King title this year :)

I'll be honest with you , Allmark is not on the show due to a family holiday. Myself and Deano are both gutted about this however he is coming to Southside and I'm sure you will see him in a crack at the Speed King title this year :)

Fair enough, even without Allmark the line up is still looking awesome so far and I'm sure whoever you get in instead will be well worth the spot. :)

Yeah it's a pity about Deano but good that out of King's list, that was the only name you said couldn't do it. Zack needs to be in this tournament and there needs to be some sort of Zack/Pac match. It would also be good to get an Ego Dragon/Ligero showdown to further the story here.

With so many names still to be announced, the matchups are endless and you've definitely sold me a ticket based on the lineup so far.

Shame it's on a Sunday, but good that it's not that far

• Paid Members
Yeah it's a pity about Deano but good that out of King's list, that was the only name you said couldn't do it. Zack needs to be in this tournament and there needs to be some sort of Zack/Pac match. It would also be good to get an Ego Dragon/Ligero showdown to further the story here.

With so many names still to be announced, the matchups are endless and you've definitely sold me a ticket based on the lineup so far.

Shame it's on a Sunday, but good that it's not that far

Tbh if i'd done it on a sat I couldn't get the line up I wanted , for example El Ligero is wrestling the night before for NGW and the following week Marty is wrestling for IPW

Archived