4FW: Huge Open Day Announced

4FWpromoter

I believe it is a translation issue as I have asked about it.

Both guys have been doing a fair bit of training with Funaki lately which is an added experience for the pair.

The training routine they are doing sounds brutal.

4FW will be looking to bring K-Dojo stars over when Phoenix and Ali return to the UK.

This open day is also open to commentators, managers, been asked quite a few times if Females can attend the answer is yes as building a females division is something that we want to happen.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what Marines Mask says on his blog :-)

"Owen and Behnam

As you all know, two British rookies Owen Phoenix and Behnam Ali are staying at KAIENTAI DOJO. They are still teens. I trained with them today. I was very impressed by their devotion to the training. They reminded me of myself when I was a rookie training in Puerto Rico

In the big show this weekend I am going to fight them plus Quiet Storm in a six-men tag match. I look forward to fight Quet Storm for the first time since I became Marines Mask."

http://spora.jp/psycho/archive/515/0

Thanks Nagasawa for the translation.

4FW do plan to head North throughout 2012 more to be announced soon regarding our huge expansion.

Places filling up nicely for the Open Day in July.

Todays results from K-Dojo

KAZMA Def. Owen Phoenix

Behnam Ali Def. Marines Mask in a 6 man Tag, still awaiting the other names involved in the match.

Thanks Nagasawa for the translation.

4FW do plan to head North throughout 2012 more to be announced soon regarding our huge expansion.

Places filling up nicely for the Open Day in July.

Todays results from K-Dojo

KAZMA Def. Owen Phoenix

Behnam Ali Def. Marines Mask in a 6 man Tag, still awaiting the other names involved in the match.

Well I will be there when you do come up North in 2012 and I'll hopefully be at Battle Britannia this month. Anyone who wants to get involved in wrestling should attend this. You just need to see what the 4FW homegrown wrestlers look like and how good they are at wrestling to know that it would be worth your while!

This is yet another example of why wrestling in this country, the way that it stands, is never going to amount to anything again.

Firstly, you've uploaded images of wrestlers from your promotion who each have respectable physiques and looks, yet their names are placed as a mere footnote with no hint as to what their gimmick may be or whether a fan should cheer or boo them when attending one of your shows. Do I know anything about them from what you've posted? Unfortunately, no.

The pictures you've uploaded here look like glorified Facebook profile pictures.

The main principle that I truly believe that the wrestling scene in this country is failing to grasp is that it's not about making somebody want to really look forward to one of your shows or catch one of your stars in action; it's actually about making them believe that they can not afford to miss your show.

I didn't think for one minute that I'd have the time of my life watching Wrestlemania, but I knew that I'd look back with regret had I have missed it.

I can sit back here as a fan all day long yet never be enticed by one of your shows if it's promoted as just another date on the UK wrestling scene's calendar. Until promotions begin to build a reputation whereby they present shows where you can't afford to miss their action, they'll never amount to anything more than another three-letter initial fed on the scene.

On the rare occasion that I do venture in to the UK Wrestling Events section on here, I feel that I'm reading more of a private members' club forum than a place where I can be persuaded into attending a show.

Strange didn't see anything about promoting a show in here, the promotional pictures you mention are Images that sit on the wall in the 4FW training centre and not tro promote the characters more there physiques for the hard work they put in, strange you should think this is helping towards putting British Wrestling in the shitter.

The pictures are not aimed to make you attend a show so I am really not sure what you are talking about but it's your opinion and everyone is entitled to one.

• Paid Members
This is yet another example of why wrestling in this country, the way that it stands, is never going to amount to anything again.

Firstly, you've uploaded images of wrestlers from your promotion who each have respectable physiques and looks, yet their names are placed as a mere footnote with no hint as to what their gimmick may be or whether a fan should cheer or boo them when attending one of your shows. Do I know anything about them from what you've posted? Unfortunately, no.

The pictures you've uploaded here look like glorified Facebook profile pictures.

The main principle that I truly believe that the wrestling scene in this country is failing to grasp is that it's not about making somebody want to really look forward to one of your shows or catch one of your stars in action; it's actually about making them believe that they can not afford to miss your show.

I didn't think for one minute that I'd have the time of my life watching Wrestlemania, but I knew that I'd look back with regret had I have missed it.

I can sit back here as a fan all day long yet never be enticed by one of your shows if it's promoted as just another date on the UK wrestling scene's calendar. Until promotions begin to build a reputation whereby they present shows where you can't afford to miss their action, they'll never amount to anything more than another three-letter initial fed on the scene.

On the rare occasion that I do venture in to the UK Wrestling Events section on here, I feel that I'm reading more of a private members' club forum than a place where I can be persuaded into attending a show.

You think that the problem with wrestling in this country are all centred around a niche fan forum? What does it matter what the pictures on here look like? This is an additional advertising stream for 4FW, not their main customer drawing venture.

Besides, you have done this in a thread about a training seminar, not a show.....

I've actually no idea as to why I've posted this in this thread.

I had a bit of rant going earlier aimed at another thread in the UK Wrestling Events section which I'd copied half of earlier before I went to the pub. Obviously I thought that you were the guys in the firing line.

Haha, I feel like such a penis now :laugh:

x :love:

No problems Super Cena your comments just left me a bit baffled as all the 4FW Stars look as good as anyone on the UK/European scene in my opinion.

Only 4 places for the Dave Taylor seminar remain, do not delay and book today.

Great amount of interest in the Open Day so far, this is set to be a great day, so be sure to head on down to Swindon on the 16th July.

4FW Stars appeared for K-Dojo in there biggest event of the year, there result from the event today at the famous Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan.

Marines Mask / Kaji Tomato / Takizawa / Kasiwa Def. 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali / Owen Phoenix / KAZMA /Boso Boy Raito

Next week they have 6 straight shows in a row with huge Stars set to appear on all events including Kota Ibushi, Go Shiozaki and many more...

Archived