Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

German show footage. Can we be able to order the german show from you this year aswell Mark? I notice they released theres in Blu-ray ;)

I just watched that video and OMG BxB Hulk done the dance in he's entrance :omg: WTF? screw authentic, very unhappy :angry:

German show footage. Can we be able to order the german show from you this year aswell Mark? I notice they released theres in Blu-ray ;)

I just watched that video and OMG BxB Hulk done the dance in he's entrance :omg: WTF? screw authentic, very unhappy :angry:

Screw authentic? I see. No dancers in that clip and he doesn't do it in Japan and DG doesn't ask him to do it outside of Japan either.

That set up with the fans round the ring looks totally wank and completely restricts the potential for moves to the outside like to zero!!

Oh trust me when the fans need to move, they move.

But then I think there were only 2/3 dives per show we had over here.

Masaaki/Sabre Jnr looks as good as what I hoped it would be. Thought PAC/BxB looked blinding as well.

Was weird without seeing Ulf Herman swearing.... Well at least in English..... And until the end.

Any update on how things are going? I also noticed a new amerch website is popping up soon!

Also also, do we know how scurll is getting on in japan? and did any other guys from last years spain/germany or this years germany show get a call up for DG? As its 2 in 2 years for the brits!

Woo!

Any update on how things are going? I also noticed a new amerch website is popping up soon!

Also also, do we know how scurll is getting on in japan? and did any other guys from last years spain/germany or this years germany show get a call up for DG? As its 2 in 2 years for the brits!

Woo!

You must not be following @martyscurll on twitter then!

Nobody from Europe is scheduled to go out to DG at this time, other than the aforementioned brit who is loving it out there.

New Amerchandise site goes live Friday, the Yokosuka V Shingo 2 trailer will be there. Its taken days and days of work.

We're still in discussions with the tv camera firm and we're waiting to see if a court case will be forthcoming, we're hopefull it can be resolved.

Still working on the footage but by the time you see the trailer you'll see that aside from the amount of cameras in a couple of matches, it's going to look good.

Sounds good :thumbsup:

Took a sneaky peek at the twitter, and saw a nice message from cima wishing him a safe journey home! What is the status of Scurll/Haskins now? Do still live over here? as im guessing pac is "full time" in japan?

Will await the trailor! would a possilbe courtcase hold back the dvd production?

Sounds good :thumbsup:

Took a sneaky peek at the twitter, and saw a nice message from cima wishing him a safe journey home! What is the status of Scurll/Haskins now? Do still live over here? as im guessing pac is "full time" in japan?

Will await the trailor! would a possilbe courtcase hold back the dvd production?

We'll see, can't comment on it at the moment.

Archived