Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre ordered both DVDs, can't wait to see the shows again.

I've had a really busy week, so never got round to posting my review, but it's pretty similar to most reveiws on here. By far, these were the best shows in Britain this year and I had a fantastic time on both nights. I think I preferred the first night, but my favourite match of the weekend was Shingo/Yamato vs Hulk/Doi.

I want to say a big thank you to Mark and the rest of the team for their hard work and professionalism over the last few months and I look forward to anything they are planning for next year.

I like how the sleves are the same as last year. Photographs are just amazing! Can I ask if you can sort the PS3 problem on these dvds? Cheers ;)

Popped in to ask the same thing. Still haven't watched last years DVD as the PS3 is the only thing hooked up to my TV

I like how the sleves are the same as last year. Photographs are just amazing! Can I ask if you can sort the PS3 problem on these dvds? Cheers ;)

Popped in to ask the same thing. Still haven't watched last years DVD as the PS3 is the only thing hooked up to my TV

Yep. Will make it so.

Pre-orderd the night 2 dvd, (its the night i went to).

Cannot wait for it to arrive! Is there an estimated time for production on the DVD's? i was guessing november sort of time?

No ETA as of yet. We're still working on the night 1 footage. Very frustrating. I hope to have the trailers started soon.

Cannot wait for it to arrive! Is there an estimated time for production on the DVD's? i was guessing november sort of time?

No ETA as of yet. We're still working on the night 1 footage. Very frustrating. I hope to have the trailers started soon.

What's the situation on the footage from Night 1 what percentage of footage has been lost?

What's the situation on the footage from Night 1 what percentage of footage has been lost?

Not enough for you to be concerned......... Unless you are worrying about my workload :)

Archived