Worst Event of 2008

tiger_rick

Worst Event of 2008?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Wrestlemania, it was a good event, but the big feel Wrestlemania always has just makes it even better.

What happened on the 800th episode? Was that the one Jericho won the title and we seen Batista & Triple H team up? I get mixed up with all these "special episodes" of Raw, as it seems they just choose a theme because they have to fill up an extra hour.

Edited by Mab

I think with those WWE shows there that it shows just how well they did on PPV this year, because I don't think any of those shows are bad shows at all. I enjoyed all of them.

There was worse shows than Final Resolution from TNA, but it's still the worst show on that list, so I'm picking it.

I've just realised that this was titled worst event, I was going to comment on how suprised I was by the nominated events, however I didnt see them all I didn't want to be pulled up on them. Is there anyway I can take my vote back or change it? Can't believe Wrestlemania was nominated though.