Best Heel Of 2007

tiger_rick

Best Heel Of 2007  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've barely watched ECW, can someone tell me why AJ Styles is a heel contender?

Did that post confuse anyone else?AJ is a heel contender cos he's been a HEEL all year teaming with cage and tomko and possibly with the angle alliance depending on what decision he made at the ppv And he'sbeen consistently good all year in ring and his promos are coming good

• Paid Members

I've barely watched ECW, can someone tell me why AJ Styles is a heel contender?

Did that post confuse anyone else?AJ is a heel contender cos he's been a HEEL all year teaming with cage and tomko and possibly with the angle alliance depending on what decision he made at the ppv And he'sbeen consistently good all year in ring and his promos are coming good
Yeah, dumb moment, for some reason I got AJ mixed up with Joey :blush:

Randy Orton - I enjoyed Edge's matches more in the first part of the year, and I think MVP is the most improved wrestler of the year but Orton did more "heelish" things than either of them.

After playing second fiddle in Rated rKo the angles with RVD and HBK were really effective in getting over his gimmick as "the guy who kicks people in the head". He was an absolute prick in the feud with Cena as well. Since he became champ I actually found him less interesting than I did when he was chasing the belt but from about Backlash to No Mercy he was a true old-school "so arrogant you want to punch him"-type heel. The current program with Jeff Hardy has gotten him back to that point as well. Orton got me wanting to see Dusty Rhodes beat him up so he must have done something right.