[NOMINATIONS] UK Match of 2004

stevon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Shane vs. Steve Corino from FWA HotwiredorJack Xavier, Aviv Maayan & Ross Jordan vs. Hade Vansen, Stixx & Martin Stone from the same show.And, Stevon, make your mind up about Hero vs. Double C. You told one guy he couldn't vote for it:-

I should have noted, the UK Match of 2004 has to have at least one British competitor in it. Sorry Pyrotechnik.

& someone else he could:-

QUOTE (Hawk_103 @ Dec 9 2004, 11:40)

I also wanted to go for Chris Hero vs Double C at hostile Takeover.Failing that i'll go for Steve Corino vs Alex Shane - FWA Hotwired

You still can, the idea is the match with the most votes goes in to the final poll.You can vote for both matches if you wish. Please make it clear if you're actually voting and if so, what for.Thanks!

im going for that regal match as it was possibly the best reaction i have ever had the priviledge to hear when they "won" but then had it reversed...but that reaction was just spine tinglingalso like to stick in a vote for doug vs sonjay dutt at unsigned. id had a fuck off bad morning and didnt think id get there but i really enjoyed the match once i was there.also tighe vs storm from morecambe when loser left...

Was it RAW? I put it as a seperate entry for now.

Alex Shane vs. Steve Corino from FWA HotwiredorJack Xavier, Aviv Maayan & Ross Jordan vs. Hade Vansen, Stixx & Martin Stone from the same show.

Or? Which one? Or both? I can't decide for you :)About the Hero/Double C match from GPW, my mistake. I never actually realised he was meaning he wanted to vote for that but he couldn't because it didn't actually have anyone British in it, and I thought he meant that he thought he couldn't nominate it due to someone else already having done so. You can't nominate a match without at LEAST one British competitor in the UK Match of 2004, however you may nominate that match in the Match of 2004.Just another thing:And can you PLEASE put the EVENT of the match as well as the match itself, even if its been said already. Makes it easier for me to search/add into my spreadsheet and not to have double entries. Esspecially FWA matches.