Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

Guest The Masked Avenger

I can't fucking WAIT for the next CM Punk diary entry.

I Can't wait for the next Rob Feinstein diary entry :)

Low-ki, the biggest ever ROH star, will never wrestle for them again, based on principles. He has heat with Gabe as it was. AJ, as said, will not stand for this. What about the rest of the Zero-1 clan; Steve Corino & Samoa Joe? Two of their hugest names? A lot of their talent will stay as loyalty to Gabe, but a lot will leave due to principle. This has seriously damaged the good name of Pro Wrestling, TV stations will never touch ROH. It has no future. Venues will not let ROH book their premeses. Gabe will NOT be able to run this on his own, I will give the promotion 6 months AT A STRETCH. Who knows, maybe Gabe could end up getting himself a writing position within WWE, under the recomendation of Heyman and various wrestlers who have worked in ECW & ROH? I hope so, for his sake.

Venues will book ROH, because it seem's they have plans to change to RWH (Ring With Honor) According to my soruces.
what sources is that, yer maw ?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low-ki, the biggest ever ROH star, will never wrestle for them again, based on principles. He has heat with Gabe as it was. AJ, as said, will not stand for this. What about the rest of the Zero-1 clan; Steve Corino & Samoa Joe? Two of their hugest names? A lot of their talent will stay as loyalty to Gabe, but a lot will leave due to principle. This has seriously damaged the good name of Pro Wrestling, TV stations will never touch ROH. It has no future. Venues will not let ROH book their premeses. Gabe will NOT be able to run this on his own, I will give the promotion 6 months AT A STRETCH. Who knows, maybe Gabe could end up getting himself a writing position within WWE, under the recomendation of Heyman and various wrestlers who have worked in ECW & ROH? I hope so, for his sake.

Venues will book ROH, because it seem's they have plans to change to RWH (Ring With Honor) According to my soruces.
hasnt got the same ring to it :(

hasnt got the same ring to it :(
I think the joke flew over your heads... :D

• Paid Members

same here, I just went to take a look to see if it had been updated yet.....nothing as yetim going around every official site I know trying to find comments from wrestlers. Im suprised theres nothing from Corino yet,
What about Samoa Joe! He posts way more regular than CM Punk. I think the survival of ROH is still in the balance. They will have t
nothing from Joe yet........although your right, he does usually update more regularly than Punk. And im sure he will have something to say about it.

same here, I just went to take a look to see if it had been updated yet.....nothing as yetim going around every official site I know trying to find comments from wrestlers. Im suprised theres nothing from Corino yet,
With Corino having problems with Sapolsky, don't be too surprised to see him go.That and the fact that he has a young son of his own.I see many a guy using the Japan excuse over the next few months. Gabe is gonna have one hell of an uphill task.

I can't see ROH lasting much longer if more wrestlers decide to quit(which I think they will), and even if it did continue to run, the ROH name has now been tarnished by this incident!Luckily Rob Feinstein was found out before anything happened with between him and any children!

Guest alanhill

1wrestlingBill Apter has contacted 1Wrestling.com on behalf of Total Wrestling Magazine and asked that the following statement be posted in regards to a recent award that was presented to Ring Of Honor. Rob Feinstein is pictured holding the award in photos appearing online regarding the allegations uncovered during a sting operation earlier this week.The statement reads as follows:"After being inundated with e-mails regarding one of our Total Wrestling 2003 year-end awards, it is necessary to clarify something. Ring of Honor won the award for "Classiest Promotion" NOT "Classiest Promoter" as some people have thought. The promotion was given the award due to the classy way they treated the workers and fans during the calendar year 2003. Rob Feinstein accepted the award on behalf of the company. He did NOT win the award himself. "   

nothing from Joe yet........although your right, he does usually update more regularly than Punk.  And im sure he will have something to say about it.

Joe is in Germany right now if I remember correctly so he might not update as frequently.

• Paid Members

With Corino having problems with Sapolsky, don't be too surprised to see him go.That and the fact that he has a young son of his own.I see many a guy using the Japan excuse over the next few months. Gabe is gonna have one hell of an uphill task.
yeh I think Corino has to be the favourite for the next guy to leave, with his Japan commitments its not as if he really needs ROH, he doesnt get on with Gabe, and as you say, he has a young son himself.

• Paid Members

I think Joe's gone. He's the champion...the highest representation of the company. I don't think he's comfortable with that anymore.

I agree, and I think Joe, like Low-ki is someone who if they left would take a lot of other guys with them.

Guest Galaxy

Can't he be charged with intent, and the fact that he used the internet as a source of grooming a child. Also they may now seize his computer and check it out for anything else thats on it. I hate peadophilles and I hope there is an after life so the Devil can make them burn in hell. The thing that annoys me about some ppl on this forum is that they are to busy worrying about ROH, fuck ROH, a kids life is more important than wrestling, if ROH closes well it's sad but if RF got hold of a kid and raped it then I think it can take a backseat don't you???I hope he get's sent to jail, if he walks free then there really is no justice in this world, hopefully the rest of his life will be hell.

Guest Andy_CZW

then I think it can take a backseat don't you???

Think Rob's already been there to get him a "shoot" interview :laugh:

Guest Just another mark

Assuming Rob has definitely left, I can see Ring of Honor surviving okay. If I worked for a company, and the boss did something like this, as long as he was gone and gone for good, I can't see why I'd have a problem with staying with the company. Plus for a lot of these guys I'm sure the money in ROH is better than other places, and if they can work for someone like Rob Black, then working for Gabe now Rob has gone shouldn't be that big of an issue. Low Ki was gone from the compnay anyway, so his is not a big deal of a departure. Plus how secret could this really have been? If he was dating a worker for 2 years or whatever (as he said in the online chat) there must have been at least SOME people who knew what his tastes in men were. There was another guy in the car with him when he went to pick up the boy, after all.I don't care if people think I have my priorities out of whack or whatever, but now that RF is gone, I hope ROH survives. No kid was harmed, no crime was committed, so hopefully things can move on. Aside from the internet, I don't think this has gotten any play outside of Philadelphia, so it shouldn't affect their business too much. And really, someone phoning up a venue going 'Hey, this company that's coming, well it used to be owned by someone who was accused of being a paedophile, but it's not anymore' isn't going to stop them taking the money

Edited by Just another mark