Jump to content

Does anyone have any VHS or DVD recording of The Wrestling Channel?


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Just wondering if anyone has any VHS tapes or DVDs of stuff they tapes dirrectrly off TWC back in the day.

Someone I know is making an archive and we're trying to souce some of the "lost/rare" shows that aired.

But I'd be interesting in anything you have. 

Thanks. 

Posted
On 2/15/2026 at 9:33 PM, herbie747 said:

Just wondering if anyone has any VHS tapes or DVDs of stuff they tapes dirrectrly off TWC back in the day.

Someone I know is making an archive and we're trying to souce some of the "lost/rare" shows that aired.

But I'd be interesting in anything you have. 

Thanks. 

My mate Jody used to burn every TNA PPV off there and he's quite anal about keeping media, so I'll ask him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...