British Bulldog UK tour 1993

Hi folks,

First time posting, so go easy on me 🙂

I'm trying to find some information regarding Davey Boy Smiths UK tour in 1993. I couldn't have been any older that 7, but I specifically remember my step dad taking me to see wrestling in Hanley, Stoke on Trent and the British Bulldog was in the main event in a tag team. Im 95% certain he was wearing green trunks...there may even have been a battle royale during the event (although I'm not sure if this is my imagination lol).

I've searched high and low on the internet for the card or any pictures, but to date found absolutely nothing.

I've found the card for other dates on his UK tour that year, but not Hanley. 

Does anyone have any knowledge or knowledge where to point me?

Thanks

Steve 

• Paid Members

Welcome to the forum!

1993 he was still with WCW, I believe, and his UK tour with RWS ("Ring Wrestling Stars" - the renamed Dale Martin Promotions) was in 1994.

Here's a database showing most (but certainly not all) of the matches he had in the UK in 1994 (click on each one to see the full show listing, where available):

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=862&view=&page=4&gimmick=&year=1994&promotion=&region=Europa&location=&arena=&showtype=&constellationType=&worker=

No Hanley listed, but might give a clue to some of the line-ups that were going around. I went to one of the Scarborough shows on that tour, probably the 15/08 one, but they've listed Jason Cross in the tag match it was actually Tony Stewart. 

Edited by Big Benny HG