macca663 Posted October 13, 2023 Posted October 13, 2023 Selling my Japanese dvd collection (U.K only) Selling off my dvd. They are boxed up . Each box contains 120+ dvds. All copies. Some have writing on the discs. Each box will be random. Prices are : 1 box £15 2 boxes £25 Includes postage Sold as they are. Maybe discs missing off a set , I can't guarantee they all will work. I am sure most will. Have no time to check . Thats why i am selling them cheaply . End date : 21/10 Quote
macca663 Posted October 25, 2023 Author Posted October 25, 2023 Selling what I have left. Must go by Saturday before i move house . 14 boxes over 1400 discs . All japanese. NJPW ,AJPW , NOAH,BJPW ,DRAGON GATE ,etc £100 posted within U.K. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.