UKFF Player of the season

Butch2000

Player of the season  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Butch2000 changed the title to UKFF Player of the season
  • Paid Members

How has Jordan Davies got on this season? One of the most underrated ‘characters’ from the Series 1 doc, seems like a sound fellow. I pick him. 

Not to jinx it but I think they’ll have a really good crack at League 2 as well - could be looking at a back-to-backer. Season 4 of the documentary in League One, blimey. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

Jordan picked up an bad injury before Christmas. And he is absolutely class, and one of our own, but once Elliot Lee got in, he was never moving.

id love to see them play together but it wouldn’t work with Phil Parkinson’s set up. 3-5-2. Wing backs, defensive, box to box, and attacking, and they both can’t fit in. Which is shite as they are both Championship quality

21 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

How has Jordan Davies got on this season? One of the most underrated ‘characters’ from the Series 1 doc, seems like a sound fellow. I pick him. 

Not to jinx it but I think they’ll have a really good crack at League 2 as well - could be looking at a back-to-backer. Season 4 of the documentary in League One, blimey. 

Also well go up twice in a row. Most teams from the NL do. It’s a better quality than league two