Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Hi All

A couple of years ago the magazine resurrection that came and went had a print run of trading cards. I have most of them but I'm looking to complete my set as I am a trading card completist.

 

If anyone has any lying around they dont want, let me know and i'll happily buy them from you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...