Rudo Reels Blu Rays For Sale

lightningxlock

I have the following (individually priced) blu rays for sale. All come in proper blu ray cases with high quality printed covers. I imagine it's very hard to get hold of any of these now as Rudo Reels largely went into hiding and it's next to impossible trying to log into his website these days. All prices inc postage.

NJPW World Pro Wrestling Classics - Tomohiro Ishii Special (£10) - vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura, Togi Makabe, Tetsuya Naito, Katsuyori Shibata and more. 

BJW Jan-April 2016 (£12) - features the following complete shows 1/2/16, 1/24/16, Korakuen Appreciation Day, Ikkitousen Strong Climb Day 1, Ikkitousen Day 7, Ikkitousen Day 8, Ikkitousen Day 9, Ikkitousen Day Block A and Block B Specials 4/15/16 and 4/22/16, 4/29/16. 

DDT April-June 2016 (£12) - features the following complete shows Dramatic Archives #13, Max Bump 2016, Dramatic Archives #14, Road to Ryogoku in Sapporo, Friendship, Effort and and Victory in Nagoya, DDT Audience 2016, King of DDT 2016 Osaka, Dramatic Archives #15, King of DDT 2016 Tokyo. 

Give me a shout if you'd like to know anything. Thanks!

Edited by lightningxlock