Jump to content

British Wrestling DVDs Closing Down Sale


The Guvnor

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

The boxed DVDs, with cover art, I've produced for the British Wrestlers' Reunion for the past couple of years have proven to be very popular.

So, with this in mind, I am now working on a series of new boxed DVDs, titled 'THE VERY BEST OF....' and focussing on particular wrestlers.

I have been going through and re-watching lots of footage recently, and will be compiling only the very best matches of each wrestler for these special one and two DVD sets.

The first two editions of these DVDs are now available, at a cost of £5.00 each (plus P&P) and can be ordered through the website (http://www.britishwrestlingdvds.vze.com) or by PMing me on here.

There are also a number of other boxed DVDs available, including the June 1979 Wembley Arena event. For more details of these, or anything else in my collection, please just get in touch. Thank you :)

joncortezsmall.webp

zoltanbosciksmall.webp

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I now have several more boxed DVDs with cover art available. They can all be found by visiting this album on the British Wrestling DVDs Facebook page....

https://www.facebook.com/pg/bwdvds/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2387463201370104

 

Currently available:

The Very Best Of Jon Cortez.

The Very Best Of Zoltan Boscik.

The Very Best Of Steve Grey (2 DVD set).

The Very Best Of Brian 'Goldbelt' Maxine.

The Very Best Of Mick McMichael.

The Very Best Of Vic Faulkner (2 DVD set).

The Very Best Of Steve Wright.

Wembley Arena 1979.

British Wrestling Comedians.

British Wrestling Classics Vols 1-9.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I will be closing British Wrestling DVDs permanently at the end of January.

All regular DVDs will be £1.50 until then, with a minimum order of 5 disks to qualify.

The boxed DVDs I produced last year will also be on sale, at £4.00 each.

Please see BRITISH WRESTLING DVDS for the full list of over 1600 titles and the contact email address. Thank you.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Due to a couple of orders from my closing down sale falling through, I have the following DVD sets available for sale, which I'm offering for £1.00 per disk (plus postage)....

* Giant Haystacks (8 disks)
* Robbie Brookside (28 disks)
* Danny Collins (20 disks)
* Dynamite Kid (30 disks)
* Davey Boy Smith (39 disks)
* Dave Finlay (22 disks)
* Women's Wrestling (19 disks)

Match listings for the sets can be found here....

http://www.britishwrestlingdvds.vze.com/

Please PM or email me if interested and we can go from there. Thank you :)

  • 8 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...