UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs Hunt - Jun 11

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah I think I heard the commentator say he trained at a Central Coast gym which is about 90 mins north of Sydney. Thought I was being daft, Sunderland has Whitby and Whitley Bay nearby thats fucking it.   His Wikipedia page needs updating, no reference to it on there I don't think. https://www.centralcoastmixedmartialarts.com/

BTW - fuck me, what a bad night for Kristie. I think she was one of the Octagon girls alongside Aussie Kahili Blundell, wasn't she? Imagine watching your partner get knocked the fuck out and having to carry on with a public-facing job like nothing had happened? 

Made up for Hangman Hooker - he is likeable bloke that I follow on social media.  As Brian Stann said - a real student of the game.  

I hope Lewis reconsiders retirement too.  He is ultra laid back, but it sounds like he took this contest way too lightly.  He's flown around the world to fight at a funny time of the day (NZ afternoon), in a different climate (winter), against a killer in his hometwon in what is likely to be his last chance to perform in a big fight on home soil.    Lewis is relevant enough to bounce back into contention. 

Again, agree with wand, Cutelaba just did a Conor McGregor.  He's cutting the line at LHW, no doubt. Great theatrics and terrified his opponent into a TKO. Was pro-wrestling like stuff, hard to believe.

Nguyen - if TJ Dillashaw doesn't get his DJ fight - he could be two wins away from getting a shot at the strap. He's improving all the time. 

Great little card! 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived