Classic WWF/E videos and merchandise

Kilsyth

Guys,

I know this may seem a bit unusual as I've only just signed up here and I'm not sure of the typical protocol for this type of thing, but I have a HUGE collection of VHS tapes with every single WWF/E PPV (including the British ones) from Unforgiven in September 1999 until about mid-2007 (Great American Bash I think).

I also have the WrestleMania collection (1-15) official boxset, about 15 other official WWF/E releases including 'Before They Were Superstars 1 & 2', 'Confidential' from 2002/3 and a bunch of biographies.

Bottom line, I want rid of them - are there any collectors amongst you that may be interested?

I am in Kilsyth, Scotland (just outside Glasgow) and anyone who can collect them at my house I am more than willing to sell them to you!

Best bid get them all - no time limit or anything, just get in touch and make an offer.

I have EASILY way over 100 VHS tapes, so I'd imagine for a collector these are like gold dust nowadays!

If you're interested, along with all the wrestling tapes I also have plenty of boxing as well - Lewis v Tyson, Rumble In The Jungle documentary, Raging Bull, Rocky movies, etc...

Email brown87fb@outlook.com or message me here!

Thank you very much!

All the best.

Archived