Affordable Wrestling Event Poster Design (Special Offer Inside)

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Since launching Be Water Creative back in April, I've had the pleasure of working with a number of small to medium size businesses, bringing their brand to life with quality graphics at affordable prices.

I'm especially keen to grow my wrestling portfolio, and would like to work with promotions to market their events to a standard worthy of their in ring product.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to Legacy Wrestling and Pro Evo Wrestling for giving me the opportunity to work with them up to now and invite any promoter to contact me to discuss rates and requirements safe in the knowledge that whatever your budget, Be Water can help.

Below are a few examples of my design work to date so you can see the quality of product on offer.  If you'd like to get in touch, I'm happy for you to contact me however is easiest for you, you can DM me on the forum, catch me over on Twitter, or drop me an email via my website www.bewater.co.uk

To celebrate the imminent arrival of a new baby, you can capitalise on my current good mood, and if you order a standard poster design before the due date (9 November 2015), I'll throw in a free set of match announcement graphics to get you started.

Want further reassurance? You can read testimonials from UKFF'ers Tiger Rick, Majik and KJ Henley in my original thread here.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.

LegacyWrestlingPoster-July_zpsoore2avh.j

EPW%20Poster%20Version%203_zps5laf6min.j

12080287_921032141301843_442367970144983

Archived