LPW WRESTLING

PRESENTS

MENTAL MAYHEM 2014

25TH OCTOBER 2014

HAREHILLS WORKING MEN'S CLUB

COWPER TERRACE

LEEDS

LS9 7AP

LPW wrestling is pleased to announce their seventh show featuring many of the top UK stars. In the last few years I have learned many hard lessons but I have been getting advice and learning and gaining valuable experience that I need to run a successful show. I understand that I have become a laughing stock in the wrestling world and have brought people on board to help me. My main focus will be local but would not want to exclude the potential internet fans. I would like to thank for all the feedback that I have received good and bad and feel that although I need to gain experience that I do know how to book a great card and if nothing else I know my show will have fantastic talent who will put on a great show.

LPW's show will be a wrestling theme fancy dress and there will be a price for the best costume.

Ticket prices

Adults: £10

Children: £5

Family 4 (2 Adults & 2 Children) £25

Tickets will be on the door or PM me on here or the LPW facebook page.

Matches Announced so Far

LPW Cruiserweight Championship Match

Caz Crash © vs JD Boom

Harehills Street Fight

Danny Steel vs Matt Myers

Rumble in the Bank

Colossus Kennedy vs Ryan Smile vs Nathan Cruz vs Michael Caden vs Tiger McGuigan Jr vs MVK Val Kabious

MORE TO BE ADDED

LPW will also have a new Heavyweight Champion and have a Special Guest Enforcer for the Championship Match

Archived